Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Didn't know whether to put this in relationships or sex, but im going with sex.

Ive been seeing my girlfriend for 2 months now, but i still haven't had sex with her. Im 22 and she's 18.

Its not that I dont want to, im dying to sleep with her, its just we havent had the chance. We're never really alone together. Its never been a really serious relationship, i'd like it to get more serious though. The thing is she doesn't invite me to her house, ive been there once, and she never comes to mine. I was supposed to see her last wednesday, her mum and sister(the only people she lives with) were going away, so she asked me over her house. My immediate thought was "happy days, youre in!" But unfortunately my mother had a fit and had to hospital, so i couldn't go over there.I do love her and she's told me she loves me too. We've talked about sex, and ive told her how i feel. She says she feels the same and she'd love to sleep with me.

Im really shy talking about sex, i can do it on here coz im hiding behind a computer....but i dont know what to do. Should i carry on the way im going, hoping that if i dont force the situation then it will come naturally?

My mate reckons its coz she's scared, and probably a virgin. I should really ask her if she is but I get really embarrassed.

What do u lot think?

I must add that she's the best looking girl ive ever been out with and she's the nicest. Ive never waiting this long...my ex i slept with within a week, but i must add, i got bored.....she was too easy. This is probably why im staying in this relationship, although i think its gettin me down a bit.

sorry for the essay!

Comments

• Options
    Nothing to get embarrassed about, you will have to learn to talk honestly and openly if you wish your relationship wiith her to move on!

Finding out about her past isn't always a good move, but I think you need to coax it out of her nicely.

Waiting for it to happen is all very well, but you said your self that its getting you down a bit.

Something needs to change right! Take the bull by the horns and start talking about sex. Maybe ask her if there is anything she wants to know about you, sexwise and then once she is done, you ask her about her past.:)

I think she waiting for you to make the move, girl seem to like it when guys take the lead in the beginning, and it means also she doesn't have to face any chance of rejection.

Edit because: I put girls instead of guys! (Doh!)
  • Options
    Re: Advice
    Originally posted by TheCymruKid
    my ex i slept with within a week, but i must add, i got bored.....she was too easy. This is probably why im staying in this relationship, although i think its gettin me down a bit.
    That last part doesn't bode well. Sounds like you like the chase, but get bored once you "catch" them. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    No i dont think that i get bored, it just she wasnt my type. Very flirty and dont really like that in a girl.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Advice
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    That last part doesn't bode well. Sounds like you like the chase, but get bored once you "catch" them. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

I used to be like that until I met the right girl.

Then she dumped me so I guess i'm like that again til I meet right girl again :)
  • Options
    Whats the rush to sleep together??? 2 months isn't a long time and nothing to be gettin worried about. Especially if you want a serious rel. You say you didn't like your last g/f for being too easy yet you are complaining that this one isn't easy enough...is there no suiting some folk? :rolleyes: :lol:

If you can't talk about sex openly though you've got a problem. It's nothing to be embarased about and if you are then you've got problems for the future. What will you do if you don't like what a partner is doing and so on? Talking about what you want to do or you are doing is fun or at least it should be. Two people whoa re sleeping together/ want to sleep together should be able to discuss what theya re doing openly together or they shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

but have fun relax and talk to her....you never know what new doors you may open in your sex life :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Whats the rush to sleep together??? 2 months isn't a long time and nothing to be gettin worried about. Especially if you want a serious rel. You say you didn't like your last g/f for being too easy yet you are complaining that this one isn't easy enough...is there no suiting some folk? :rolleyes: :lol:

its not that she's not easy enough. Im mad about her, i need a sexual reletionship...sorry if thats shallow, but thats the way it is!
  • Options

its not that she's not easy enough. Im mad about her, i need a sexual reletionship...sorry if thats shallow, but thats the way it is!

Axl said it best ..........

Everybody needs somebody
    Everyboby needs someone
    Everybody needs somebody
    Your not the only one, your not the only one etc....

Everyone needs sex, its good for your health !!!!!!!!

Go on my celtic bud !!
  • Options
    Cheers DMX, am I not right though?

Im 22, and at my sexual peak, i dont wanna waste the time, d'you know what i mean!

Im may have to go and find some MILFs!
    Joking!
    I love my girlfriend, its just frustrating sometimes.
  • Options
    Cheers DMX, am I not right though?

Im 22, and at my sexual peak, i dont wanna waste the time, d'you know what i mean!

Im may have to go and find some MILFs!
    Joking!
    I love my girlfriend, its just frustrating sometimes.

Your right, you are 22 and you dont want to waste your time!

You need to come right out with it, and ask her if she wants to have sex or not. There is always somewhere to go, so you can find it and do it!

Dont waste your time or hers though. If you would rather be off having sex with people, and getting it loads then great, but think about this. If you were not with her would it feel right. Do you really love her that much that you dont mind having to wait, or do you not really have that deeper feeling about her and would rather be single again? Get out of the relationship now if this is the case because it is not fair on her, and it is not fair on you!
  • Options
    I love her enough to wait, she's amazing. Im not going to be stupid enough to let such a great girl slip through my hands.
    Im just going through all these feelings, and ive finished with girls in the past because we've had bad patches. Im much more mature now, and i know a good thing when ive got it. If she's not ready then thats cool, im big enough to let her have the time she needs. Ive gotta stop being so selfish and think about what she wants aswell as what I want. Coz im in it for the long haul, and I dont wanna hurt her.

Ive got to talk to her i suppose.

She's got a free house this weekend, if she's not ready then so be it. If she is, then Im happy!:D