Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Question To Girls Only !!!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK im 17 learny 18 live in nottingham work there 2. Im a virgin theres a few girls in the office i like but im to scared to go and ask them out.

One because i dont know what to say,And secondly im a virgin,Yes ive been out with girls but i asked them when i was drunk not a good idea :(.

Any idea what to say etc,And do you hate virgins or do you like them more then a guy who isnt as you are like showing them the ropes (breaking them in in a way)

Well ive been worried bout this for for ages so please help but no lad opinions cus i just need females dont take it wrong way Help Me Please Ladies :(

Comments

• Options
    A neutral opinion.

Rewrite it so it doesn't hurt to read, please.

:)

You'll get more responses then.
  • Options
    What u mean so it doesnt hurt to read
  • Options
    Originally posted by annon17m
    What u mean so it doesnt hurt to read

He probably means using fullstops wouldn't go a miss.
  • Options
    Edited it know to make it easier to read
  • Options
    *now.

Thank you. It's just that I'm a picky whatsit who is of the belief that if people can't be bothered to type a problem out properly, then why should we [collectively] be bothered to help them?

*isn't female, so won't actually answer the post*
  • Options
    Edited it know to make it easier to read

Aww that's sweet!

Well it shouldn't put people off at all if it does then there not worth bothering with anyway.

My boyf was a virgin when I started going out with him and it caused me no probs at all I like it actually. Shows your not someone who goes around and sleeps with anything in a skirt!

Don't act desperate around them, just be friendly and maybe ask them out for a drink one night?? And don't let being a virgin put you off it doesn't make you any less of a person what so ever.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    cheers angelbabe,Ill ask her for a drink on monday
  • Options
    Theres one thing though angelbabe, I shoudl of put in my first post i know i should but i hate saying it cus it makes me so upset.

The only person i ever loved went on holiday to turkey and got married :( i love her tho and thought she loved me i dont know why she did it, How can i stop loving her and try with sum1 from work
  • Options
    Well you can't just fall out of love with someone that easily it will take time. Think about it this way, she's not worth your bother if she went away and married somebody else. It would be different if say you loved someone and then they died, as that would feel very difficult to move on and find someone else, but think that this girl is now married to another guy in anohter country! now don't let her control you, try to move on and think of the future rather than the past.
  • Options
    ive tried i wanted to kill myself when i foudn out she was goign out with me at the time i love her
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

Well it shouldn't put people off at all if it does then there not worth bothering with anyway.

Does anyone else hate it when people say this??

Of course its "worth bothering" if they're fit, have a fine body, and are damn good in bed. And why is someone "not worth bothering with" if they feel uncomfortable sleeping with a virgin, who wouldn't know what they were doing? Losing their virginity also important to some people and so the pressure of being the "first one" might be offputting for some.
  • Options
    Originally posted by carlito

Of course its "worth bothering" if they're fit, have a fine body, and are damn good in bed. And why is someone "not worth bothering with" if they feel uncomfortable sleeping with a virgin, who wouldn't know what they were doing? Losing their virginity also important to some people and so the pressure of being the "first one" might be offputting for some.

Erm yeah, but don't you think that being put off by potential boyfriend/girlfriend being a virgin is just a tad shallow? I mean everyone has to have a first time.

Or are you one of the aforementioned people?
  • Options
    To be honest this shouldn't be an issue when you're just about to ask someone out. It shouldn't be one of the first things you mention to her, after all she's not wearing a sign declaring how many people she has or hasn't sleeped with either is she? If you go out and like each other enough to want to move your relationship onto the next stage then is the time to mention it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meryn

Erm yeah, but don't you think that being put off by potential boyfriend/girlfriend being a virgin is just a tad shallow? I mean everyone has to have a first time.

Or are you one of the aforementioned people?

Well since this was posted in the "sex" forum rather than the "relationships" forum I thought maybe the matter was more about the sexual side of it than the relationship side...i.e. he was asking if girls are more reluctant to have sex with a virgin than not.

I'm not claiming yes or no either way, it just bothers me when someone says that a girl "isn't worth" having sex with if she is bothered- cos not only is there the fact that they might be amazingly fit and good in bed (so therefore worth pursuaing for sex) but also they might have genuinely "profound" reasons for not wanting to have sex with a virgin; the pressure of being someone's first sexual experience, or being scared you're taking advantage etc etc.

Personally I'd feel very honoured/flattered/complimented to be the person someone has chosen to lose it to, but I'd also feel nervous and consider the responsibilty- for instance if it went horribly wrong (yes, unlikely ;) ) I'd feel bad because it might put them off having sex with someone they loved in the future.

But I mainly took opinion because just because someone might be "shallow" (wanting to have sex with someone whos experienced and good in bed) they aren't worth trying to seduce. Well I can tell you from personal experience that isn't the case... :yum:
  • Options
    Originally posted by randomgirl
    To be honest this shouldn't be an issue when you're just about to ask someone out. It shouldn't be one of the first things you mention to her, after all she's not wearing a sign declaring how many people she has or hasn't sleeped with either is she? If you go out and like each other enough to want to move your relationship onto the next stage then is the time to mention it.

Listen to this girl, she be talking sense.
  • Options
    Originally posted by carlito

*Yawns*

Their not worth bothering with because it is very shallow if they don't want to sleep with someone just cos they've never done it before, they should be honoured to be chosen as the first and the fact that the person has told them its their first time. If you said to someone you really liked I've never done it before and they said goodbye then, they are clearly not a very nice person anyway as that can be very hurtful and offensive. It very sweet to be chosen as the first and it may be putting pressure on them but the virgin would also be extremely nervous as well! And theres more to a person than 'a fit, fine body who's good in bed, and how would he know she's good in bed if he's a virgin :rolleyes: Personality is actually a very important factor in any relationship, looks are a bonus.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

*Yawns*

Their not worth bothering with because it is very shallow if they don't want to sleep with someone just cos they've never done it before, they should be honoured to be chosen as the first and the fact that the person has told them its their first time.

Well its just my opinion, but I think its very shallow to have a single viewpoint based entirely on how you'd feel in the situation, calling anyone who does feel the same way "shallow" and "not worth bothering with"...
    If you said to someone you really liked I've never done it before and they said goodbye then, they are clearly not a very nice person anyway as that can be very hurtful and offensive.

But thats not what he asked, he asked if it would bother them, not if they'd just say goodbye and walk off. It might bother them a lot but they might put up with it, and that to me would mean they were a whole lot less shallow than some girl whos feels flattered and honoured that your her first and actually wants to, as some kind of trophy or something.
    It very sweet to be chosen as the first and it may be putting pressure on them but the virgin would also be extremely nervous as well! And theres more to a person than 'a fit, fine body who's good in bed, and how would he know she's good in bed if he's a virgin :rolleyes: Personality is actually a very important factor in any relationship, looks are a bonus

Yeah, and like I said this was posetd in the sex forum rather than the relationship one, so I was talking from a point of view of trying to seduce someone.

And think about this. A lot of people on their first time either perform badly, or make a mistake, etc etc. If you realy fancied them but they were a virgin, would you not be scared, even though you knew they were, that it would lower your opinion of them subconcsiously and make them think less of you, or make the realtionship awkward?
  • Options
    Hello anon17m,
    Well my opinion is that i think its very shallow if 1 person wouldn't want to go out with another person because they are a Virgin weither its a male or a female, i mean everyone does it at some point in there lives so just because one person is less experienced then the other doesn't mean it should be a problem :)
    if i was going out with a man and i found out he was a virgin it certainly wouldn't put me off, it would more likely make me feel special because i would know that bloke hasn't been with every thing with a pulse! and i was the one he chose to lose it to
    :)

so anon17m, asked that girl out for a drink and don't worry about not being experienced, you never know she could be a virgin too, and just take it from there good luck hon;)
  • Options
    Thanks ill ask her tommrow see what happens
  • Options
    Thanks ill ask her tommrow see what happens

My advice is don't use the question "I'm a virgin will you go out with me?"
  • Options
    I wasnt goign to ffs
  • Options
    sorry i don't have any advice coz i don't know what i would do in that situation seeing as im a virgin! However, if i had already had sex and a guy wanted to lose his virginity to me then i'd probably be flattered.
    And Annon17m, I hope everything goes well for u in asking this girl out - let us all know what happens!! xXx
  • Options
    im a virgin. my ex-boyfriend seemed to have a problem with it - he insisted he didnt - but i dont really believe him:( i felt ready to lose my virginity to him but he was so nervous about it (more than me!) he just seemed..put off by it and he dumped me before we had sex. we nearly had sex a few times but he kinda..had a problem...if you get what i mean...
    so anyway i found it pretty hurtful..so i think its a pretty horrible attitude to have - to be put off because someone is a virgin.
  • Options
    I have to say I would be surprised if I was with a bloke and he told me he was a virgin. I don't know if it would put me off. I might be a bit worried about the pressure of being someones first, that would always be remembered. If he was a nice person thogh, and enthusiastic, I don't think it matters. It's better than someone who sleeps with anything with a pulse. Good luck.