Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i love my best m8/he found out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
one of my best friends is a really great guy and i am starting to want more than friendship, i am really confused cos when i was pissed the other week apparently i told him. we have been out a couple of times since but nothing has happened, i really like him and it is starting to ghet to me.

has anyone got ne advice for me.....PLEASE.....I NEED HELP.....:confused:

Comments

• Options
    I did this. I really really fancied the hell out of one of my best mates (still do actually! :blush: ) and to celebrate the end of our CGSE's we all went out together and I got REALLY drunk and I threw my arms round him and told him I loved him. I didnt think he believed me so I strted crying to one of my friends saying "He doesnt know what he means to me, I love him but I love him more than a friend!" I'm not sure whether he thought it was just because I was pissed or not but a few weeks later we kissed. Anyway... (must stop droning on about myself!!!) If he's such a good mate you might be able to talk to him and tell him how you feel, hes not exactly going to laugh in your face is he? Or try to drop subtle hints or talk to a mutual friend (thats always a good one) and they can maybe do some digging for clues as to how he feels about you.
    Hope you sort it out.
  • Options
    Talk to angelbabe taz! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Little_Kel
    talk to a mutual friend (thats always a good one) and they can maybe do some digging for clues as to how he feels about you.
    Hope you sort it out.

Thanks for your advice, i think that i have the help of DEVIL with all this and she is tryna find out whats goin on for me, cheers,
    ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by nuttyluise

Thanks for your advice, i think that i have the help of DEVIL with all this and she is tryna find out whats goin on for me, cheers,
    ;)

Thats ok hun!

Hows it going anyways? You talk to him last night - keep us posted! See you out Saltash tonight! dont forget the helmet! :D :P ;)
  • Options
    well, last night i did see him and we were having a good laugh and getting on really well (again) thanks to Devil...
    ill tell him to get us all hard hats for tonight :D .

see you in saltash , dont forget your horns Devil.....

ill let everyone know if anything happens......;) Devil seems to think it will :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by nuttyluise
    well, last night i did see him and we were having a good laugh and getting on really well (again) thanks to Devil...
    ill tell him to get us all hard hats for tonight :D .

see you in saltash , dont forget your horns Devil.....

ill let everyone know if anything happens......;) Devil seems to think it will :)

Okey Dokey :D

For anyone who wants to know taz needs load of tips on how to get this guy! She has tried everything! Please help someone im running out of ideas :)
  • Options
    Why don’t you Wear something reviling and sit on his lap and bounce up and down and feel if there's a reaction!:naughty::lol:

Nah, What is his reason for not wanting to get with you?

Or are you just guessing he knows you fancy him and haven’t actually told him?

Need more info!
  • Options
    Okay I read the bit about you being drunk and telling him you like him. But try doing this when you are sober!:D
  • Options
    Agree take the plunge if it pays off it'll be worth the effort if not at least you know where you stand, problem solved either way.

Or if you cant pluck the courage up get one of your friends he believes and trusts to say it to him staright out.I dont think subtle hints will work be direct- as he is your friend so he may not pick up or understand them.

Women are hard enough to understand as it is!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

Or if you cant pluck the courage up get one of your friends he believes and trusts to say it to him staright out.I dont think subtle hints will work be direct- as he is your friend so he may not pick up or understand them.

Women are hard enough to understand as it is!

Its alright Tan i will tell him :D:p unless you can do it soon! Who wants to see the photos of them together - they make a lovely couple Mrs Tanya Whitfield (its gotta ring dont you think :D )
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*

Its alright Tan i will tell him :D:p / Mrs Tanya Whitfield (its gotta ring dont you think :D )

tell him if you want but i dought he will belive it, and NOT REALLY:p