Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

done

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
relationships suck. my ex told me that she is dating a new guy, has a big night tomorrow. being her friend is to hard and i no longer know if it is what i want anymore.

she wants me around, but is unsure of her feelings for me. the only thing she knows for sure is that i am not what she wants. wants to be my friend. can't have both sometimes though. can't have me in her life and date other guys. i can't deal with that. she is my best friend, but sometimes a person has to know when to cut their losses.

i am not going to get invlolved again. it hurts to much when the other person leaves. not sure if i even want to go through it again.

just venting a bit i guess. probably makes no sense.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I can normally be friends with exes, but only after quite a bit of time has past. I have to wait until I don't feel like I want to get back with her. Then I can be friends. Before then it's just too complicated.
  • Options
    awwwwwwww ((hugs)) its always hard bein m8s with an ex.
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I split up with my bf in Sep, and I still love him like hell. It is very hard being friends with him, but I am because he means so much to me and I just can't bear to think of losing him, and anyway he's in trouble at the mo- getting beat up, etc, so I have to be there for him. I love him, and I like to think that if I help him, then maybe he'll have me back someday. It is so hard though, especially as I know he probably fancies another girl by now. There are times when I just lose it, and tell him to F off, but I always regret it, and make it up straight away. Basically what I am saying is that although it hurts like hell being friends with him, I'm managing because I have to, because I don't want to lose him. And I think he does care about me and needs me at this time because of the fights.
    I know it hurts, and if you want to PM me feel free. I'm always available to talk.