Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Too Perfect?!??!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Question: How can a relationship be too perfect?
You see, my boyf recently broke up with me. He said that we were the perfect couple, and i was the perfect girlfriend and that he wouldn't change me for the world. So what's his problem?
He said he didn't want us to end up like him and his ex...(not talking to each other) as we had a great friendship before it got serious....Is this reason to break up with me?
How would you feel if it was you? all answers welcome...
SweetLeaf X :crying:

Comments

• Options
    maybe he felt things were moving too fast and wanted to cool it off a little bit. i think the best thing you can do is talk to him about it. see what he's got to say.

hope that helps...Xx:)
  • Options
    Defiately have a chat with him, he sounds a bit confused.

Chin up chick:)
  • Options
    Ooooops I can spell........ really!!
  • Options
    Sit him down and have a chat with him. Ask him to explain precisely how he feels. Both of you sit and discuss whether you want to save the relationship or part on good terms. :)
  • Options
    too perfect?!?!?!

think of it this way if he thinks your to perfect and the relationship is too perfect maybe he thinks that you deserve some one more perfect then he is...all you can do it sit him down tell him how you feel and tell him that he is the perfect boyfriend and if he doesn't feel that way then...oh well his loss go get another one sister!

best wishes
  • Options
    *isn't feeling very male-friendly*

Kick him!