Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Foo Fighters

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone selling tickets for their gig next saturday at Manchester?

If not, anyone know where I can get one? (If I can).
My sis might be able to get me from from someone she knows who is selling one, but ses not certain! :(

Whilst I've started this thread...What does everyone think of Dave Grohl & company?

I reckon they're great!

Chris
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I am going to see them on Sunday and although I am looking forward to seeing them, when I saw them at Leeds I was quite a way bak so the crowd were apathetic towards them so it wasn't overly exciting. I'm hoping to be near the front to soak up all the atmosphere!

I think they're an excellent band- I've always been a fan of Chris, since his days in no use for a name.
  • Options
    Who are the Foo fighters, I've heard people go on about them but I havent a clue?

Nah, i'm only joking, as you can probably guess by now I REALLY like them, they are one of the most talented bands I have seen in a long time. Im going to see them in Dublin on the 27th November. That will be yet ANOTHER time i've seen them live ;)