Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rugby airport - please help me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As some of you may know, the government is trying to build an airport very close to where I live. This will have awful consequences. Please help me and the people where I live to stop the airport. please go here and registster you vote against it. You can also send e-letters to the prime minister and to other mp's, please do this also. I have done this, my letter can be viewed on my livejournal (see my sig). There is a questionnaire to fill out, please DONT DO THAT because that questions are biased, making what you say out to be for the airport.

Thank you for your help.

(also posted in anything goes)

Comments

• Options
    Whats wrong with airports?

What are these dire consequences, surely it will create lots of jobs and wealth in your area?
  • Options
    As an interesting and related point, the government are considering enlarging either Glasgow or Edinburgh airport. This is a completely unneccesary move as Prestwick Airport has plenty of spare capacity and an existing rail link. It is only an hour's train ride from Glasgow.

Forget expansion of existing airports, just send more planes up here!