Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

tescos

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
"tesco value skunk"

one day eh........

Comments

• Options
    jamie oliver cooking with sainsbury's organic white widdow
  • Options
    While on the subject of Tesco, has anyone else ever gone to a 24 hr tesco at 3 in the morning pissed/pilled up and gone around with a quid trying to get as many different things as you can in 2 minutes?!? Great fun.... :D
  • Options
    While on the subject of Tesco, has anyone else ever gone to a 24 hr tesco at 3 in the morning pissed/pilled up and gone around with a quid trying to get as many different things as you can in 2 minutes?!? Great fun.... :D
  • Options
    I once spent an evening stroll around tesco whilst wrecked, we ended up re-arranging the c.d chart from their mess to our own perfect chart :D great fun, got caught in the end and evicyed by security :(
  • Options
    The security guards didnt take too kindly to us pushing each other round the shop on the wheely chairs from teh checkouts either! And going to buy water and chewing gum at 3 am...thats just funny anyway!! aaahhhh *reminissing*
  • Options
    Originally posted by drunkenfool

Think i would find that rather amusing :lol:
  • Options
    Many years ago, when I lived in the south-east - I spent many a happy night, tripping my tits off, walking around Gatwick Airport at night - cracking time:D
  • Options
    Tesco when your monged is just plain weird.

Everyone knows what state you are in, but no one will look at you.
  • Options
    I worked nights in a 24hr tesco for a year and I gotta say its just as funny watching the stoners wander round all night
    :lol::p
  • Options
    I went on a shopping trip to Sainsbury's once, on a comedown, on my own, leaving two of my friends at their house, about 5 minutes away. Now, as far as I'm aware, I made a beeline for Sainsbury's, bought the three items I went in for, and went back via a newsagent. Maybe a 20 minute round trip. I got back to find out I'd been gone over an hour, and it was then that I realsied I'd been standing in the shop staring at the food for about 10 minutes before choosing each item. I must have looked a complete state.
  • Options
    lol.that wud have been quite funny Mindless