Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

thats never happened before

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just took a drag on my spliff and sucked the roach right out, it hit the back of my throat like a bullet, what a way to go that would of been if I'd swallowed it and choked.

Comments

• Options
    Re: thats never happened before
    Originally posted by ebb
    Just took a drag on my spliff and sucked the roach right out, it hit the back of my throat like a bullet, what a way to go that would of been if I'd swallowed it and choked.
    and the daily mail headline; YOUNG MAN DIES SMOKING POT.
  • Options
    I know someone that was smoking the end of a roachless neat spliff - holdng it with a roach-clip - he took a good toke and the burning spliff disappeared down his throat:eek:

Another guy, smoking in bed, suffered when a burning blim landed in his belly-button - he dug his finger in to get it out, but only pushed it in further, drawing blood:eek:

Oh, the dangers of cannabis!:rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    We had a skinnin up competition while all of us were pilled out of our heads.. i was last but mine seemed to look the best. I lit it up not realising that id put a roach in both ends. The roach went up in smoke and set my hair on fire.. didnt cause much damage but still would of made quite a headline for a newspape... oh the dangerous of cannabis!!!