Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

This Weekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Thursday & only a day until I can get on it again :naughty:

Where is everyone heading too this weekend? I will be shaking my booty at the Cross in London.... Woo Hoo.....
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cool i love the cross it's got such a cool atmosphere just a little too small and crowded early on but later on when it gets "serious" it really hots up you'll have a wicked hight I'm sure.

As for me I'm in Weymouth on friday night watching my mate DJ at a hard house night. and then JOPEFULLY joining the masive Winter ball down in plymouth Come on picotto
    Re: This Weekend
    Originally posted by little_uk_bro
    Thursday & only a day until I can get on it again :naughty:

Where is everyone heading too this weekend? I will be shaking my booty at the Cross in London.... Woo Hoo.....

I bloody adore The Cross. Its one of the few clubs in London that has atmopshere. Me and b/f go all the time (b/f lives in London). Also love Fabric and The End. They are cool.

This weekend i am off to Sankeys Soap in Manchester to see Erick Morrillo play his last set outside US for 6 months. *is very excited*

Have a good one all and don't take too many drugs :naughty::D
    To disco balls all i can say to you is that all them clubs you mentioned are also my favourite clubs so you should get you arse down to the Gallery at turnmills I prommis you'll love it!!!!

Every night i have spent there has been very special !!!!!!
    Originally posted by Diver
    To disco balls all i can say to you is that all them clubs you mentioned are also my favourite clubs so you should get you arse down to the Gallery at turnmills I prommis you'll love it!!!!

Every night i have spent there has been very special !!!!!!

They are great arn't they. Erick Morrillo was fantastic on Saturday night. The atmopshere was wicked.

A few people have mentioned that place to me, think i will have to venture there one night and check it out. :naughty: