Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Couples that don't cheat?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone think of any couples they know that have never cheated on each other in any shape or form?

I can't think of one! Even the couples that I know that have been out for 4 or 5 years have at least had 1 of the partners snog someone else.

Wondered if that was just my group or the general way of the world these days?

Comments

• Options
    Trust no-one, not even yourself!

I blame the hormones..
  • Options
    Im a good girl when it comes to stuff like that, why eat out when you can have steak at home, thats my motto
  • Options
    Ive never been able to stay faithfull to anyone. And come to think of it i think everyone i know has cheated at some time!
    But we're still young and i certainly have to intentions of getting tied down just yet!!!!
  • Options
    If I still had a partner I wouldn't cheat...
    But it's just the way I am, seeing as I don't really get round to seeing lots of people and stuff, so there currently is rare oppurtunity to see people. Blah blah....
  • Options
    Ive never cheated. In my lates relationship, i felt the love drain out of me and this other girl i really liked her, but i couldnt bring myself to break up with my girlfriend. In the end she got bored ("its not working") and she dumped me. Now im seeing if i can catch that other girls eye.

Oh - if you call having like erotic references sorta online with a nice girl from scotland then i suppose i have cheated - but that's not really cheating is it?
  • Options
    I've never cheated either:D :angel:
  • Options
    I have never cheated on anyone. I really doubt my parents have either. Two of my friends which are a couple have been going out for 2 years and they have not cheated on one another.
  • Options
    I've never ever cheated on anyone and I never will :angel: My boyf has flirted with other girls online etc, but I know he's never actually cheated on me either....so there you go we're a couple who have never cheated! :p
  • Options
    I know a few. Not many.

Personaly I act how I'm treated, if a guy cheats on me I'll cheat on them, if I guy trusts me Ill act trust worthy but if he doens't I'll not bother to make the effort cos it won't be recognised in the end. Although I always go into a relationship to be faithful. All depends on how I'm treated. :p