Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Max Clifford

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As a man who crops up regularly whenever the gutter press of Britain do an expose of someone's private life, what opinion of him have you formed?

I think that he has too much power to destroy people with no consequence to himself. Having watched the Louis Theroux documentary on him a few months ago, he comes over as a cold, humourless, unemotional with an evil streak that drives him to measure his success by how much money he can make by being utterly ruthless against his fellow man. I don't know how his wife can share a bed with him at night. Creepy! Is anyone aware of any redeeming, philanthropic attributes to him?

Yes, he does expose some scum that deserve to be exposed but generally his behavious is sickening.

I personally think the world is a nastier place with him in it.

Comments

• Options
    Journalists and paparazzi like him, as a rule are blood sucking leeches anyway.
    On the same par as accident solicitors.
  • Options
    Scumbag, I have no time for him or his ilk.

Grrr also @ Accident & Claim Direct. Ambulance chasing scum, they even want to advertise in A&E waintg rooms - some Trusts let them...
  • Options
    Id have him below ambulance-chasing solicitors, for the simple fact the accident lawyers dont ruin peoples lives (I dont count insurers as people:p)

The creature is scum, profiting from people saying any old shit about any old shit. And a court of law has judged him as scum, when he defrauded the woman who was due to have octuplets but lost them.