Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Heroin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello all im not new to this site but have had a while away from the action due to a few shall we say personal problems.

any way

last night it was my mates birthday. so my friend got him self some heroin. I was drunk, had about 3 cans of tennants and some of beer that these smack heads had like 12% shit.

anyways this place where we was is a basicly smack heads place, i walked into the toilet to have a jimmy wizz when i see a load of needles which had nice fresh blood on the end (very nice)

anyway ill get on with my story now.

heroin. sweet smell not harsh on the throat.

hehe. its nice basicly the first feeling of rush and happyness then the chilled out pasona of the morphine. had about 4 or 5 boots which means smoking it as you most probally know.

today 25/10/2002 is the day after approx 9 hrs after doing it i feel wacked i feel wasted tired and game over. i feel a feeling of emptyness and sadness which all other opiate people will know about.

i wasnt sick last nite all though a lot of my mates were. this morning my legs feel like jelly

overall what im trying to get at is.. heroin nice. COULD be adictive as im sure you know but not bad in small doses.

thank you all for your time

Comments

• Options
    ahh ive heard that before, a friend of mine just wanted to try it, then thought hey its nice, ill just do this once in a while. hes dead now.
    youre a fool if you think you can do it every now and again and keep it under control. it doesnt work like that.

please dont do it again, youve had the experience now leave it at that and dont go near the stuff again no matter what anyone says. ITS BAD NEWS
  • Options
    no im not planning on doing it again.

thanks for your concern.. :>
  • Options
    even if your friends are doing it?
  • Options
    they dont
  • Options
    Dirty Drug. Do yourself a fand keep away from it x
  • Options
    i knew i could do heroin only occasionaly and enjoy it. iknew cos' i am a very strong willed person and the very demanding criminal lifestyle i was already leading meant there was no way i would be able to function full of the stuff on a regular basis. so proved everyone wrong and enjoyed heroin a couple of times a week for a long time. then i had some left over on a monday morning and thought...yes, start the day off nicely. and this very strong willed man became a sick junkie in no time at all. despite being a criminal i had a strong moral and spiritual side to my life. that soon went by the wayside. the hardest thing i ever faced in life was being an addict and not wanting to be. then the fight to stop, to change. almost an impossible task that most dont achieve. i'm one of the few very fortunate ones. had none since 1986 but still tell myself i'm a heroin addict. i just haven't had any in a while. i tell myself i am alergic to heroin now because i know if i was to have a little snifter at a party....it would destroy me.

"and heres to the few
    who forgive what you do.
    and the fewer who dont even care.
    junkies become criminals.
    but criminals who become junkies are fucking dangerous people.

• Options
    how much

just out of curiosity how is heroin mesured .. like coke & speed is mesured in grams ..
    and how much does it cost ?
  • Options
    Re: how much
    Originally posted by addyh
    just out of curiosity how is heroin mesured .. like coke & speed is mesured in grams ..
    and how much does it cost ?
    you realy don't need to know that info. do you ? why ?
    that kind of knowledge is usefull for what ?
    just dont, ok.
  • Options
    well we got a 20 bag .

£20 quid i think a gram would be a hell of a lot of heroin. i aint sure tho
  • Options
    well i dont see the point in any drug like heroin or coke.just dope-the feeling u get on dope is class and i dont need anything else,just dope.
  • Options
    Its harsh....dont even bother going there..... :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    well i dont see the point in any drug like heroin or coke.just dope-the feeling u get on dope is class and i dont need anything else,just dope.

I'm sure you don't need dope either, do you?

Anyway, I can't comment on heroin, but I love the feeling I get off coke, though severely overrated and expensive.

In saying that though, I in no way need it.
  • Options
    i dont Need it...but i like it and wudnt do any other drugs.