Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why was my thread closed ('Blame Whitey, huh?)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was it really that offensive?

Comments

• Options
    yeah, I found it racist.
  • Options
    Why? :) It's a fact that blacks are poorer than other races in the US and there must be a reason for that.
  • Options
    Well, well, yet again onenatcons is having to ask why one of his threads was closed.

Perhaps you would do better to consider what has been said to you, on numerous occasions, rather than ignore it like you do every other post which doesn't conform to you views, or questions what you write.

I can't comment on the thread in question, becuase I can't find it, but judging by history it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

BTW I did notice the sly dig at me, funnily enough in another closed thread.
  • Options
    OK, then perhaps one could tell me what aspect of my thread was racist?
  • Options
    okay, but you'll have to find a less confrontational and, basically, racist way of expressing that point than you did.

you're welcome to try again...

BB :)
  • Options
    heh...

the question in this post, and the question in the post that was closed (which i haven't seen yet, BTW) can be answerd with the same line....

"Why was my thread closed?"

"It's a fact that blacks are poorer than other races in the US... Why?"

Answer being.... "because its racist".

Well, ok... at least I find me funny.
  • Options
    BTW I did notice the sly dig at me, funnily enough in another closed thread.

And? Dig=no respect.
  • Options
    Perhaps you would do better to consider what has been said to you, on numerous occasions, rather than ignore it like you do every other post which doesn't conform to you views, or questions what you write.

I never listen to the views of some teen dick. The words 'teenager' and 'honesty' don't mix. I'd wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by onenatcons
    I never listen to the views of some teen dick. The words 'teenager' and 'honesty' don't mix. I'd wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw them.

Then why post on a teenage board?
  • Options
    So what you saying here? everybody that posts is a teenager? Are you saying when you were a teenager you werent to be trusted? That doesnt say a great deal for you!

Admittadly if you are as old as you state you are on your website then you are older than me, but i dont agree with some of the things your saying, and i aint a teenager, or does that not matter? Am i not to be trusted either?

I feel your comment about teenagers not to be trusted may very well lead to you getting a flaming from some people on these boards!

A prior warning to the posts which will probably follow this.......
  • Options
    Are you saying when you were a teenager you werent to be trusted?

I was quite trustworthy as a teen. The exception to the rule. :D
  • Options

I was quite trustworthy as a teen. The exception to the rule. :D

Weird that one.

Nobber.

And in case you dont quite get the point, it means I respect Osma bin Laden more than you.
  • Options

Again more crap about teens.

I just wish I could have posted whilst he was still around. No prick tells this 16 year old he's dishonest!!! :mad:
  • Options
    On the student board ONC was talking about applying for university, surely it is pretty likely that he was a teenager himself or only recently stopped being one

:confused:
  • Options
    I just went off what is said at his web site! says he was 24 at the time he made it... so he is either a late starter or he is lying about age.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eddie_Hitler
    I just went off what is said at his web site! says he was 24 at the time he made it... so he is either a late starter or he is lying about age.

The maturity of some of his comments would certainly put that in question.

Not that he has ever really come across as honest, there are huge holes in nearly everything he has claimed about himself...

Unemployed, travelling the world, no other financial support - yet working - doing a politics course etc etc etc