Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How often?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok especially for those in a relationship, how often do you have sex? Daily/weekly etc...?
Just wondered what the average was.

Guess i should answer........I do at least once most days:D

Comments

• Options
    When we see each other like once twice a week we'l shag like 5 times a day..out of pure hornyness.lol:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Depends on how many times I see her in a week and whether those times are spent doing other things or going round each others houses.

So I can't pull a figure out of my arse. It varies week by week.
  • Options
    Me & my boyfriend live together so it can vary, sometimes it's once a week, sometimes once a day or yesterday for example it was 3 times, I missed the end of Oceans Eleven cos of that 3rd time :rolleyes:
  • Options
    in a relationship and never :rolleyes:

last time about three months ago! :(

And im starting to get desperate!
  • Options
    Most days when i see him about 3 or 4 times. I see him... 3 times a week ish. Only once yesterday though, the little bugger had a headache, i mean wtf?! I'm supposed to be the one refusing sex cause of headaches.

(ignore me, i'm hungover)
  • Options
    Not that often even though i see her everyday about twice a week, so that would be 4 times in a week then.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Depends on how many times I see her in a week and whether those times are spent doing other things or going round each others houses.

So I can't pull a figure out of my arse. It varies week by week.

Same here.

Will be staying with the other half for a couple of months soon, so shall see if it increases! ;)
  • Options
    At the mo it's a few times every 2 weeks or so! :( We're living miles away from each other so isn't as often as we'd like. However when we were at uni together is was almost every day :D Am seeing him on Sunday for a few days though :naughty:
  • Options
    It depends what we're doing, but usually about once or twice a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.
    I'm happy with that :cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pink Soda
    It depends what we're doing, but usually about once or twice a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.
    I'm happy with that :cool:

Same here. It varies but thats the way i like it. I seriously couldn't have sex once a day. If you do it too often i think it sorta loses it's meaning, if you get what i mean. :confused::D
  • Options
    Depends....at the moment it's about 2 weeks since I've had sex, even though I'm in a rel and seen him more often....just aint felt like it. :( Other times it's 3 or 4 times a day. Just whatever we can be bothered really.;)
  • Options
    Not often enough :(

We live far apart but when we do see eachother its usually at least 4 times a day;)

Am going to his on monday for a week ;) So we will be doing it lots next week :naughty:
  • Options
    As often as possible. Though right now I'm not in a relationship, so that's not very often. Dammit.
  • Options
    We've been together for almost 5 years....we have 3 kids between us....we go in spurts....we don't touch each other for a couple of months and then we have sex 4 or 5 times in about that many days....we're at the dry spell part now....i could enjoy it more often if I had the energy by the end of the day
  • Options
    We do it about 4 times a week I think.

It's strange but it's to much for me, my girlfriend has a high libido and I have a very low libido. :rolleyes:
    It's strange isn't it seposed to be the other way around?? :confused:

Well i'll face it I'm not so normal :p
  • Options
    :p Probably about 5 times a week. Once it was 15, but on average I would ahve to say 4-5 times in total