Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

another man problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
K, not a major problem, but heres goes anyway:
Its about a bloke (as it always is :( )
Its simple really, I like him and have snogged/kissed him on two different occasions. I see him most weekends and say a quick hello, etc. Im not sure if he's interested though. Saw him last weekend and had an ickle chat. He said he's gonna take me out for a drink sometime and then gave me a peck on the cheek. Thing is, he was really, really drunk, so im not sure if he actually likes me or if he just thought I was up for a snog etc, cos i think he knows i like him. After he'd said that to me, when i walked past him and his friends in the pub a while later his friends were sorta saying, "there she is now" and winking and nudging him etc. Not sure if they were talking the piss or not

So, men, if you say something like that when your really drunk, are you saying it cos you mean it, or just hoping that you'd get a quick result? (which he didnt get by the way)

Aaaarh, men are so annoying!!

:p
Gonna go hide my face with shame now for actually telling you bout this.
Any thoughts or ideas are grately appreciated :)

Comments

• Options
    Em don't worry too much, from what you have said im guessin he probably does like you!

Apparently when you blabber stuff out when your drunk, its what you actually do think and were either too shy (when sober) to say or just hadent done yet. well so i have heard.

Well being a guy i think it sounds like he does like you , maybe next time you see him (preferably sober) say something like "so when are we going for this drink then?" or somethin like that ! you know what i mean!..............do you! lol

Anyway hope this helped in some way!
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rio

Apparently when you blabber stuff out when your drunk, its what you actually do think and were either too shy (when sober) to say or just hadent done yet. well so i have heard.

ive heard that to, drunk or stoned, u speak your true thoughts
  • Options
    ooooh good, that means when I get a text at three in the morning saying I reeely love u then it's from the heart, and not just random slurring.

Shooper! :heart:
  • Options
    Unless a badger knicked his phone....

:shocking:
  • Options
    I'd guess he likes you.
    Us males, (well me anyway), tend to tell the truth when we are drunk, then regret it in the morning cos we thnk we made an idiot of ourselves. Granted most times we do, but on this occasion i think he likes you. And his mates rib-tickling him when he walkd past kinda tells me he's told his mates he likes you.

I say go for it, good luck and let us know how it went.
  • Options
    im pretty sure he likes you, but if he was taking the piss, he would be a lot more obvious (ie: walking past you talkting loudly "Oh I love her oh so much, tis this pain i cannot bear to be lonesome, what tormented soul am I?") and they would be laughing about you so much, and sending you envoys in some form,way,method etc.

My guess is he likes you, so ask him about that drink. The worst that can happen is that he laughs in ur face ans tells all his mates, then you can get down to some serious nutcracking. Depends if you think he is nice and genuine or a twisted asshole. Make your own opinmion of who he is then you will know what to do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman

ive heard that to, drunk or stoned, u speak your true thoughts

so've i..soooo maybe he like u!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rio

Well being a guy i think it sounds like he does like you , maybe next time you see him (preferably sober) say something like "so when are we going for this drink then?" or somethin like that ! you know what i mean!..............do you! lol

Anyway hope this helped in some way!
    :rolleyes:

If I say that would I not sound real desperate? People I know keep telling me different things. Some of my friends keep saying play hard to get, so to speak, and if he likes me he'll ask me out himself (when he's sober). I have his mobile number and a different friend keeps telling me to text him, but I wouldnt know what to say! I dont wanna make a prat of myself cos i see him and his mates most weekends in my local.

Aaarh! Help. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Homer's Love Child

I have his mobile number and a different friend keeps telling me to text him, but I wouldnt know what to say!

"so when are we going for this drink then?" Just as Rio said. Text it if you're scared to phone him properly!

Go for it :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meryn

"so when are we going for this drink then?" Just as Rio said. Text it if you're scared to phone him properly!

Go for it :D

I'd be way to scared to phone him properly! :eek: I think i'll send a text like you said, sometime during the week. If anyone has any other ideas let me know :) I'll let you know if anything happens :) :flirt: :)