Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you still show interest in your ex's love life?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it a normal reaction to be inquisitive with your ex partners current love life, even if you have no interest in getting back with them and was the one that instigated the split?

Comments

• Options
    Simple answer from me "yepp"

Well for me anyway;)
  • Options
    Yes indeedy
  • Options
    Yeah I do. I don't wanna, and I feel bad about it, but I can't help but wonder sometimes.
  • Options
    Always - I'm a nosey bint ;)
  • Options
    i get jealous i guess. cant be happy for them, but most of the time i still had feelings when they ended it so.....

depends how it ended
  • Options
    i did once, that was just because i really hated that bitch he was dating next, but usually i just don't care... hmmm.... does anybody else think like that? i seem to be in the minority here.
  • Options
    I can honestly say that I don't give a flying monkey what my ex does now. In the aftermath of the break up I cared deeply, but I think once you are over a person then there's no need to take an interest, apart from out of ordinary curiousity.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    i did once, that was just because i really hated that bitch he was dating next

That makes it worse for me :mad:

Then again if I didn't give a fuck about the girl then I wouldn't care less :)
  • Options
    If i'm still friends with an ex then yes but if the break up went badly or we have no contact anymore (except maybe passing in the street) then no I don't really give a damn.

I guess in that sense I only want to know if we are still friends in the same way i'm interested in my friends who aren't ex's lives are.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be interested.
  • Options
    Well for me, yes. So much so my ex and his new partner had a 3-some a couple of weeks back. Hurrah. Me a dirty bubba:naughty:
  • Options
    No. Although all my exes tend to ring me when they've got new girlfriends and stuff for some reason.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*
    No. Although all my exes tend to ring me when they've got new girlfriends and stuff for some reason.

Liar!:p :p:p
  • Options
    I don't particularly although it is nice at times to know they are gonna be off my back. ;)