Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why is it that ex's have to be so horrible? my ex boyfriend treats me like shit now and tells me he h8s me and never loved me, why do they have to do that!? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    My ex is like that with me. He still loves me but i hurt him. Its his way of coping with it or so he says.
  • Options
    Don't complain...i'd rather them do that than all keep telling me they love me and want to get back with me.

I think it's just one of those things though...:rolleyes: they are blokes after all.;)
  • Options
    yeah, prob makes sence to them and other males!
    but he ended it with me for sum1 else, still no excuse after a yr apart for him to tell me he never loved and now hates me!
  • Options
    its what guys do its there way of trying to forget about you!
  • Options
    but surely if he h8ed me as much as he says he wudnt give me a second thort?
  • Options
    Originally posted by babes r us
    its what guys do its there way of trying to forget about you!

Its true, what babes r us has said, fellas do it to try to cope about a breakup most decent fellas will try to get over with it but they stil have attachment to the girl so they slag and say things they dont mean to make them feel better and to try and get over it. Basically, if they say they hate you enough times they'll actualyl believe it and move on with there lifes.

Just forget about him!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

I think it's just one of those things though...:rolleyes: they are blokes after all.;)

and I suppose Ex gf's don't do any crazy stuff?

No wait, Girls do all the crazy shit while your still dating them!;) ;)
  • Options
    well not ever having been out wiv a girl i wudnt know wat ex g/fs do lol!:p
  • Options
    lol ok, this is slightly wierd, and serious rippage fodder, but here goes:

when i was 9 years old, i had a girlfriend. When she dumped me for some reason (i dont know why) i was really nasty to her, and used to tease her. I got over it, and i think so did she (but i was a bit nasty again when i was 11, but thats a horrible story that i will bury) and now whenever i have a girlfrind (last one being when i was 13!) i just sort of become indifferent when they tell me, and i think it freaks them out. Like, one time she dumped me (they usually ask me out not long after 4 some reason:confused: ) and I didnt seem to care (I was just sort of oh, right then...) but she asked me out later. I dont know if girls prefer it when i just sort of dont care (I do care deep down, I guess i just dont show it) or when im an asshole.

If hes being an asshole, it means he aint over you, one way or another. If you give him a good talking to (make sure he shuts up and listens to you!) then he will probably stop. Police would work as well, but leave that as a final straw.
  • Options
    Its lads way of coping..and lets be honest it kinda hurts more than the actual break up when they act like that.