Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do u consider cheating?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya, i was just wondering what u lot consider as cheating? is getting off with some one else considered as cheating or do u think thats ok? :confused:
s_m_b

Comments

• Options
    Put it this way, would you like it if your man snogged another woman?
  • Options
    Re: What do u consider cheating?
    Originally posted by sexy_manchester_babe
    is getting off with some one else considered as cheating or do u think thats ok?
    s_m_b

I would class that as cheating.
  • Options
    Depends really

No, Yes snogging is cheating

But what’s worse a drunken snogg or drunken shag!

Would you confess to having a drunken snogge/shag to your Partner? (If you had one!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Depends really

No, Yes snogging is cheating

But what’s worse a drunken snogg or drunken shag!

Would you confess to having a drunken snogge/shag to your Partner? (If you had one!)

Both as bad as each other.

And yes i would cos i have a conscience :)
  • Options
    The way i see it, if you have done something that constitues you not being able to tell your partner without them being hurt then you have cheated. Masically snogging is as bad as anything else you can do if it is with someone who is not your partner!!!
  • Options
    Donig anything that you wouldn't do to someone who's just your friend is cheating, eg snogging, shagging, even holding hands I would class as cheating
  • Options
    Anything you do with someone else is cheating. Especially if it's physical with someone else. Some people feel that flirting can be acceptable, although most don't. A lot depends on your partner and his views, but in general, if you feel guilty about something or aren't sure that your other half will be happy with it then you'll probably have cheated on them.
  • Options
    Yeah it is cheating because that is something you are supposed to do with your partner, and your partner only.
  • Options
    It is definately cheating.

I couldn't do either to my boyf cos if I felt like I wanted to be with other people I'd finish the relationship I was in first. Think about how you would feel if he was snogging other girls aswell as you.
  • Options
    getting off with someone else is definitely cheating! i wouldnt say holding hands or anything was though! i hold hands with my male friends sometimes just like i do with my female friends - theres nothing sexual about it at all! though i do agree flirting with other people isnt too good either. i know id feel bad if i found out that the guy i was seeing was flirting with other girls - though maybe thats just because im a pretty jealous person!:o