Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i dont really feel guilty...is this bad??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya, ok the other night i went to a club and me and my mate got dancin with these ladz. we both snogged them, i have a boy of 2 and half months, i cant tell him as it will break his heart, i really love him aswell, i dont understand why i dont feel guilty about it! Also i find it so easy to cheat on him as i hardly see him (i see him twice a week max.) im sposed to be shaggin this lad ive fancied for a year tonight, or some time soon, and i will, i just dont know why im not feeling guilty!! would u lot feel guilty?
what do u think i should do? plz dont say finisih with ur bf coz i do love him, and thats why im so confused?!? also is it bad i dont feel guilty?
:confused::heart:
s_m_b

Comments

• Options
    Um, well, I suppose you don't want to hear this, not from me. No one does.

Yes, it's bad. (well, IMHO, it goes *past* bad....)

I think you should finish with your boyfriend, but for him, not for you. He's given you his trust, and I don't think you deserve it.
  • Options
    Gotta agree with DJP. How the hell would u feel if your bf was shagging a girl he'd fancied for a year just because the opportunity arose? U say u love your bf but to be honest I really don't see how if u are prepared to do all this to him.

Also, i'm sorry but the 'I only see him twice a week so I find it easy to cheat on him' is a lame excuse.

As DJP said end it. Not for u but for him. He deserves better.
  • Options
    You don't love your bf otherwise you wouldn't cheat on him so easy!

You like having a bf, what he gives you and all that. But you don't love him

That's the reason you feel no guilt cos you deep down you have no love for him.
  • Options
    It sounds like you just want to have fun at the moment so don't run the risk of hurting someone by being in a relationship.
  • Options
    Finish with your Boyfriend. It's the only nice thing to do. You've already cheated on him, don't keep doing it. In the end he's gonna get hurt and will probably end up hurting you as well.

If you want other guys, even just for fun when the opportunity arrises you aren't ready to be in a relationship. THis guy has trusted you, you've betrayed that trust once, and I know from experience the more often you do it the easier it gets. In the end it just aint fair on the other person, you'll end up not wanting to be around that person and just wanting your own life.

If you can cheat on him you don't love him. Enjoy your life without messing with somone elses emotions.

Sorry to be hard, but you aren't being fair on anyone.:eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    How the hell would u feel if your bf was shagging a girl he'd fancied for a year just because the opportunity arose?

You can't love him if you do this to him. You need to finish with him, and then you can snog as many other guys as you like without hurting your boyf in the process.