Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

famous l.s.d users

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Jonathan Aitken
Yes, everyone's favourite disgraced former Conservative MP experienced "visions of hell. Continents dripping with blood. Black men fighting brown men, fighting yellow men." The usual Tory fantasies.

Dr Kary Mullis
Nobel Prize Winner for Chemistry in 1993 and inventor of PCR, a method for detecting even the smallest amount of DNA in ancient materials. "Would I have invented PCR if I hadn't taken LSD? I seriously doubt it," he says. "I could sit on a DNA molecule and watch the polymers go by. I learnt that partly on psychedelic drugs."

Anais Nin
The famous French writer: "The music vibrated through my body as if I were one of the instruments and I felt myself becoming a full percussion orchestra, becoming green, blue, orange. The waves of the sounds ran through my hair like a caress." Yes, thank you.

Ken Kesey
Author of 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' (written on mescaline when he worked as a night shift hospital porter). Formed The Pranksters, a chaotic bunch of drop-outs who toured America in a bright green bus, taking acid and holding huge festival-like 'Acid Tests' with music and lights.

Timothy Leary
What a surprise to find this boy here. The former Harvard psychologist near single-handedly evangelised the use of LSD in the 60s to "turn on, tune in, and drop out".

Aldous Huxley
The author of Brave New World experimented with LSD and other psychedelic substances (his essay The Doors Of Perception details an awe-inspiring mescaline experience). Was injected with LSD as he

Comments

• Options
    The Beatles.

Jimi Hendrix.

Rolling Stones.

Steve Jobbs - Co-Founder of Apple Computers.

Jack Nicholson - Actor.
  • Options
    Timothy Leary, hmmm, really inteligent bloke but deserves the long sentance he got for pot. Getting your little girl to smuggle for you is just nasty.