Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MDMA capsuals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Did shit loads over my birthday weekend and it was fecking gorgeous! I was buzzing my tits off.. Anyone else had them? :D

Comments

• Options
    Never had capsuals, done bombers.... totally off my tits. Sounds like you went for it full force......WELL DONE!!

Had a well needed rest this weekend. Been doing shit every weekend since creamfields, so took a break and went to the country to visit my Mum ...Bless her.

Back out this weekend for Masters @ Work at Sankey Soaps. Can't wait :naughty:
  • Options
    The only time I've ever been offered anything in a cap in a club it was meth.

A word of warning though if your buying your caps from someone you dont know, that off white powder could be ANYTHING.
  • Options
    There's loads of these kicking about down my way at the moment had a few zoomed me baps off all night which is what we like!!
    Some are better than others but then i've only had the same colour cap's apparently they come in all different colours:rolleyes: :D

But dont know more than that as more of a bass fiend:D or jills
  • Options
    zoomed me baps off

I like the expression :thumb: