Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MDMA powder

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, first, i will introduce myself, i am new to posting here but i have been reading this forum for a long time i just never really got around to posting before, i am 18, i smoke a little too much weed, i do it most days when i can get it but i have just run out so ive just started a long overdue break... i do shrooms occasionally, and i want to try E but i have a question that you guys can probably help me with....

i have been trying to get hold of some pills to try them for a long time but ive never been able to when i need to so i have never been able to do it, but now i am going to be able to get some MDMA powder very soon... basically, what do i do with it, how much do i take, how do i measure it.... etc.

hopefully someone can help me out!!!!!
THANKS!

Comments

• Options
    I've only ever had MDMA twice, it's pure ecstasy....very strong.

I got totally off my tits on it.

I don't really know that much about it to be honest, we made bombers, we guessed at how much to put in it...... Was off my head, be really careful on the amount you do.

If it is your first time on ecstasy, i would try Pills first they're not quite as strong as the pure stuff.

I love them. Pills and Coke (well coke is a treat for me) I have an addictive personality!!!!:naughty:
  • Options
    Yeah thats a difficult one because we dont know how pure the power is, I would say start off with a dab and go from there. Best to start off small to start with.

Hope this helps, let us know what you think tho ! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Yeah thats a difficult one because we dont know how pure the power is, I would say start off with a dab and go from there. Best to start off small to start with.

Also, the effect will probably be different to pills because there's (supposedly) less crap in it. When I take it I generally gum it because it's easier to realise the effect it's having on you. If you take bombs it might not hit you straight away so you might decide to take more and then get too fucked. I took a bit too much and ended up not being able to focus for about two hours which was a problem when I tried to light cigarettes!

Just be careful and get your friends to keep an eye out for you. Don't forget about all the other first time stuff like not drinking too much water (about one bottle an hour).

Oh and have fun! You'll never forget it and you won't look back :D
  • Options
    If you can measure out milligrams you should
    measure out between 80mg - 100mgs for your fiest time, thats should be a good night.
    put the powder into a bit of toilet paper or paper skins and bomb it.:naughty:
  • Options
    no guarentees its 'pure', be careful...

use test kits, don't just listen to what people say.. :)

The average pill contains between 60mg and 120mg of MDMA/MDA/MDEA etc. in it...
  • Options
    I had some of this a few years back, It was fucking wicked (nice clean buzz) but very pricy, i think we payed about £70 a gram.

If this is your first time doing it i would do small amounts to start with and build it up:crazyeyes :shocking:
  • Options
    If you don't have any means of measuring, I'd say start with half a finger tips worth. Wait until you come up and see how strong it is. You should determine if half fingertip is enough or not, and how often to do it fairly quickly. Don't take too many when you're all fucked up though, or you may get a bit too wasted a bit later.

Enjoy! :)
  • Options
    My friend used to regulalrly get some pretty good mdma powder, and he made 7 caps out of a gram. Which would get you off your tits. Completely. Really quite nicely.

*wants some*
  • Options
    Re: MDMA powder
    hopefully someone can help me out!!!!!
    THANKS! [/B]

COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE ORGASM V DRUGS THREAD;

i've always found dope to be unpredictable when mixed with sex. sometimes i'm seriously not interested, cos my mind is riding some mad roller coaster adventure...and i dont , for ANYTHING , want to disturb that adventure. later, or next time, i WANT...sex.
    and some more.
    dont do this at home kids but.....when ecsatacy first became available to me, from america (xtc) it wasn't heard of so not popular, with little or no knowledge of the stuff, i had a very large bag of it . thinking it was a very large bag of speed. shot some up my arm...whooosh !!! sexual orgasm from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. came a bucket load in my pants. WHAAAAA was that thinks me ? so i imediatley do it again and the same happened again. chemical sex. wow. truly fucking amazing buzz.
    amazing sex with no effort. as you can imagine, all my customers weighed about 3stone by the end of the week. same buzz for women. demented chemical sex mad wrecks, gibbering fucking idiots !
    the reason i say dont try this at home....it now comes in pill form and you aint got a clue what the binding agents are, how it's been made etc. you could die...and not cum either.

a gram consiste of 10 hits. Of course any time I ever have powder sent to me from England it is usually a little short b/c no one used digies. Anyway, 1/10 of a gram usually has you feeling it and 2/10 where you want to be. B/c it is pure and MDMA doesn't last long I wouls space it out by an hour or so.
  • Options
    The best advice I can give you...... would have to be in person, i'll meet up with you when your taking it, purely in an advisory role, honest, please.
  • Options
    I'm guessing your buying it by the gram so thats 1000mg.

A good first dose of mdma would be between 80-120mg. Most pills now adays only have about 60-70mg.

Anyway your best option to my mind would be to get some cheap painkillers in capsules, empty them out, cut the gram into 10 piles, the best way to do this is on a mirror with a blade. Then spoon the little piles into the caps. Take one and wait at least 45 mins before doing more.

The gram shouldnt cost you more than 50 quid. 70 is fucking expencive, its normaly about 40 in London but can be 30 in bulk.

Saying pure mdma is stronger than pills isnt really true, if you get pills that are only mdma then they are almost always cheaper and in reality it is exactly the same thing.
    I mean if you buy pills that are even 50mg for 2 pounds then your mdma per gram is half the price.
    Just because it has binders in it doesnt make it impure. They are inactive and are most likely to be chalk.
  • Options
    ?:o