Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First Time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When and where was the first time that anyone tried any drug(not alcohol)mine was cannabis and is the only drug ive taken and was behind the town hall,a few tokes on it,didnt get me stoned though.the first time i got stoned was later that same nite out in an old abanded house smoking a few joints with some people and a 3 liter of cider between me and my friend.
But it was got better,much better since then,now i can roll(cudnt then)and bongs and pipes.

Comments

• Options
    My older brother gave me hash in a crack pipe at one of his friend's flats. Ouch on the old throat, but bloody effective for your first toke :D
  • Options
    My first toke of weed was between six of us in the woods when I was 14. It did sod all but I remember my mate got huge bags under his eyes.
  • Options
    My first was at glastonbury, in some space cake. I was 16 the first time I smoked a joint was when I was 17 and coughed for days!!! (I had never even smoked a cigarette)

:D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Mien was a pill when I was 14 or 15. My mate and I started going to these forest parties or what you may call raves with his brother and his mates. I didn't smoke anything at all until I was 16.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    My first time was probably in the space of the year I don't remember :eek2: Apparently my first drug was weed, but I seriously dont remember smoking it. It was either speed or opium, and I was about 13, maybe as young as 12 ..kinda worrying there :(
  • Options
    i err..wow i mean, well, you know......i can't remeber.
  • Options
    lol:D
  • Options
    Mine was when I was 14 and I smoked hash and it didnt do much, since then i've smoked hash a hel of a lot but i prefer skunk and i love poppers and last night i snorted cocaine for the first time but it didnt do much for me cos i was very drunk and that worries me...