Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drug Combos

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I occasionally dabble in a bit of codeine here and they and wondered what the effect mite be like if i dropped a pill at the same time. Does anyone else have experience with codeine, or preferably combining it with MDMA?

Comments

• Options
    Codiene. fucking hell that sounds exciting. have you tried mixing aspirin and vtamin c ? or senocot and nicotine ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    Codiene. fucking hell that sounds exciting. have you tried mixing aspirin and vtamin c ? or senocot and nicotine ?

thats what I was thinkin, then I thought it mite b a term for something else that I didn't know about, so thought I'd keep quiet... but I don't feel silly anymore :D
  • Options
    Well, i think its a little stronger than alka seltza :rolleyes: After all, it is a prescibed opiate. I know its not exactly heroin, so i can understand that after being a junky codiene must be like aspirin to you. I THOUGHT someone mite be able to be a little helpful...its good enough for me, its free and as i have no money, no weed outlet, practically no pills and mushroom season doesnt start properly till next month, wot else do i have???? I Whack half a dozen back and 45mins l8r i feel in a nice sorta stoned stupor. What do you recommend then?
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Rabbit
    I Whack half a dozen back and 45mins l8r i feel in a nice sorta stoned stupor. What do you recommend then?

Or maybe hows about some nightnurse that should get you pretty doped up ?!?!

Or wait till you can afford some real drugs ?!?!?! :rolleyes:
  • Options

Marrocan i thot you were old school. These teeny pill heads must be twisting you. Codeine : well it depends what your after and what you got. Codine sulphate pills ( Cancer or serious bone break) are a bit of fun on a cold night but it depends on dose and number. If your neckin 6 and waiting 45v minutes its probably codine phosphate or sulphate rather than a new flavour(Hydrocodone, oxycodone) .

Try http://codeinepub.tripod.com/info/facts.html for somemore info

But dont lose site of the fact that its basicallya morphine derived medical drug and YOU WILL GET HOOKED. I've lost two good friends to intravenous codeine use.

But DF118 is always a laff
  • Options
    I've done codine a few times myself, you dont have to actualy get them prescribed, you can buy them over the counter, but I would recomend necking 6 of those, the paracetamol will do you some nasty damage.

As for mdma and codine together, well yes, I thought it was ok but not really anything to write home about, it was quite pleasant on the comedown but it does feel like its putting quite a strain on the body. It really really blocks you up shite ways as well.

Be very careful when mixing depressants and stimulants, you can end up doing way too much and really fucking yourself.

And as for codine being anything like a vitamin pill, hmm try taking 200mg and compare the two.
  • Options
    well now. old junkie jack here used to occasionaly have to buy codien linctus and neck a bottle to keep the turkey from my bones. it being an opiate and all that. but come on...as your drug of choice ? ! why not just drink cider or something. but who am i to be in any position to critisize a mans choice of poison aye .
    best of luck. mushrooms have been up three weeks in north wales. my son tells me they are extremely powerful this year.
    don't touch em myself any more, mr responsible and all that now.
    take GOOD care of yourself my man.
  • Options
    carlsberg special bud.