Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Techno?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
any fellow techno heads (no picotto lovers) on here, noticed one "bass muncher" any others.

i am well into me techno & electro.

fav dj`s are ben sims, surgeon, dave clarke, adam beyer, marco bailey, andrew weatherall, rush, chris liebing, keith tenniswood and billy nasty.

clubs i go to are.... atomic jam, orbit, HOG, bugged out, intergalactic funk, voodoo (before it closed) electro-voodoo (the new voodoo)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Techno?
    Originally posted by johno
    any fellow techno heads (no picotto lovers) on here, noticed one "bass muncher" any others.

fav dj`s are ben sims, surgeon, dave clarke, adam beyer, marco bailey, andrew weatherall, rush, chris liebing, keith tenniswood and billy nasty.

clubs i go to are.... atomic jam, orbit, HOG, bugged out, intergalactic funk, voodoo (before it closed) electro-voodoo (the new voodoo)

Techno and Electro are shit (in my opinion!)...live it up a bit!!! :lol:
  • Options
    and what do you listen to?
  • Options
    and what do you listen to?

Bit of Bob the Builder, Kylie Minogue and you can't go wrong with the Teletubbies!
  • Options
    not funny in the slightest sorry, grow up.... typical hard houser i can just tell.
  • Options
    not funny in the slightest sorry, grow up.... typical hard houser i can just tell.

you knew what music I was into from reading the other posts...and you're calling me the idiot! :lol:
  • Options
    well you are a hard house aren`t you, do you wear cyber gear... i reckon all cyber boys will be cross dressers when they are older.

they wear make up, suck dummys, dye their hair green!!! how fucked up can you get!
  • Options
    I'm really not sure why there is such dislike between the different types of club music, granted I wouldnt go to a disco club but I couldnt give a shit if some one wants to put an afro on to go out for the evening.
    Personaly on the topic of techno I prefer the more acid techno sound, like the events they used to put on at the drome. They're all at the EQ warehouse now and thats bloody miles away from where I live, bastards!
  • Options
    well you are a hard house aren`t you

No, I'm actually a person... :eek2:
    do you wear cyber gear

:no: No, never have done, never will, not my style, a couple of my friends do tho!
  • Options
    not as bad as the rest of the hard house scum then.

i meant to say hard houser.
  • Options
    johno click here
  • Options
    I thought techno clubs were full of greebos that dont wash, when was the last time you had a wash johno ?

Is your hair all matted and smelly, are you under the impression that it with clean its self in a few years? Well you are wrong!

Where do you live is it in a caravan?

Mmmmm combat trousers and DMs are all good, got any spare change mate?

Get lost and go and smoke your golden virginia with your skanky blue rizlas you narrow minded soap dodger !

:D
  • Options
    How would you stereotype people in a progressive club? :D
    Be honest, I really don't give a fuck, it's funny! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BARTONIOUS
    How would you stereotype people in a progressive club? :D
    Be honest, I really don't give a fuck, it's funny! :)

Nah I wouldnt really, johno just got on my tits and had to have a rant :mad:
  • Options

and a typical hard houser would be? the site is cool for ppl to voice their opinions, unless they're irrelevant, which would just about sum up your existance..... go away johno ya muppet
  • Options
    NAH THATS ACID TECHNO YOU ARE THINKING OFF.

MINIMAL TECHNO IS WHAT I LIKE AND IT IS INTELLIGENT ELECTRONIC MUSIC.

NO I DO NOT HAVE KNOTTED HAIR, IS YOURS BRIGHT GREEN?

WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THE FACT THAT YOU HARD HOUSERS ARE DANCING TO TECHNO AND NOT EVEN KNOWING IT! FERGIE, PICOTTO, ANDY FARLEY, BK ARE ALL PLAYING TECHNO AND NONE OF YOU HAVE GOT A FUCKING CLUE.

OUR TECHNO DJ`S DONT PLAY SHITTY HARD HOUSE SO WHY SHOULD YOUR DJ`S BE ABLE TO PLAY INTELLIGENT REAL MUSIC?

YOU AND YOUR SCENE IS RUINING OUR SCENE, RECENTLY WE HAVE HAD CYBERS IN OUR CLUBS AND WE DONT WANT THEM.

SAYING THAT IN A FEW WEEKS YOUR DJ`S (WHO CANT ACTUALLY DJ AS THEY ARE ABOUT AS TECHNICAL AS A DILDO) WILL BE JUMPING ON SOMEOTHER GENRES BANDWAGON.
  • Options
    whats with all the us n them bullshit, personally I like loads of different types of music.... maybe if ya shut ya face for a minute n pulled ya head out of your arse you'd see a little clearer... just a suggestion :D
  • Options
    SHUT UP BITCH AND GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN
  • Options
    LMFAO, now my opinion has changed, u really are a funny guy..... in fact, thats the perfect solution to the sites problems, I'll cook you a meal, you'll keel over.... everybodies happy :)

Janey saves the day!!!!!!:D
  • Options
    lol johno, whats with the attitude? ur just making a cock or urself.

U obviously think techno is a whole different genre and scene of its own, and not part of clubland and dance music whatsoever.

Obviously u think that people who listen to other genres of dance music, shudnt be allowed to listen to techno at all.

So its techno vs the rest of clubland is it? If a cyber appears in a techno club they're an enemy?
  • Options
    I find it strange someone can work up such a real rage over such a pointless matter as this. It really cant be good for your health mate.
    If you dont like their music so much then dont listen to it, you remind me of someone who watches a whole TV program and then complains that it was rubbish.
  • Options
    Didnt he say in another post that techno clubs are the friendliest places to be? Well with an attitude like urs id hate to see what an unfriendly club wud look like.

Well most clubs that ive visited have been friendly as fuck (with crasher least friendliest)!!! All this boils down to is ur attitude towards other clubbers, especially HardHouse clubbers. I dont like HH either, but i dont slate them or slag them off so quite frankly u can shove ur comments up ur arse. Ur attitude is the kind of attitude i dont wanna see in ANY kind of club.
  • Options
    Re: Techno?

You forgot Sven Vath (a techno god) yup it appears there aint many techno lovers in the U.K which kinda makes us special or so i like to think. Love A.J but best techno night i've been to has to be cocoon at Amnesia in Ibiza, ahh the memories! :D
  • Options
    johno your a twat
  • Options
    Originally posted by progresiveDj
    johno your a twat

:yes:
  • Options
    U think we scared him off ?

Or he has maniefested himself as a new person somewhere on here
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    U think we scared him off ?

Or he has maniefested himself as a new person somewhere on here

I think he has come up with a new name probably (Crazyredeyes)