Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Are you fit?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I am a keen cyclist and a backpacker, and I am contemplating a 1 to 1.5 month, 2000+mile ride from Roscoff, France, to Bilbao, Spain, via Santiago de Compostela, Spain, next summer. Still in its planning stages, the journey would be done for charity (you can choose the charity you wish to support) and I anticipate being sponsored by businesses. It would, in part, be on the ancient Pilgrimage Route. If there are any similarly ardent cyclists - male or female - willing to undertake this challenge with me, please PM or e-mail me.

Thank you,

James
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Do you think I could organise a similar event next summer based around a bar crawl, from the Queens Head, France to the White Lion in Spain.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb
    Do you think I could organise a similar event next summer based around a bar crawl, from the Queens Head, France to the White Lion in Spain.

lol.... Yea can I join ya?
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb

Can I join ya too!!!? ;)
  • Options
    Bar crawl im there. No congrats on the idea it sounds great. With the first bit of sponsership money you get put an add in the national newspaper your sponsership and participants will rapidly multiply!
    Speaking of bag packing I done a 20m hike across Lithuania the summer, two on a team carrying tents food clothes cook gear etc: truly classY!good lucK!
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb

Count me in! :D