Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
help me. i've been depressed and paranoid 4 over a year now. ive bn thru so much shit now, rehab 4 my 18th birthday, bein told im alcoholic 50 fukin million diagnoses, hospitilasation, attempted suicides im not tryin to brag im jus lettin u know what its been like anyway things have bn sort of kool for a while but they get bad agin so easily and i dont know whats real or whats not or whats in my head and whats i not. i cant fuckin take it anymore, im gonna give up very soon. i cant do this anymore

Comments

• Options
    poor you. Try and talk to people - freinds, family - someone you feel comfortable with. Hope things get better :) Dont end yor life - you never know what is around the corner
  • Options
    Hello ragininsane,

We have all kinds of stuff on TheSite that might help you, but if you're feeling desperate you might like to read this article:
    http://www.thesite.org/info/health/depression/feeling_suicidal.html

And also, we recommend the Samaritans helpline
    Samaritans: 0345 909090
    They will talk anything through with you in strict confidence and can refer you to help in your local area.