Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First Cold Of Winter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wah! I'm all bunged up and my head feels really stuffy. It's not bad enough to warrant a trip to the doctors or a Lemsip but my headcold's really irritating me. Does anyone have any quick-fix home remedies they can share?

*ACHOO*

Comments

• Options
    *hugs* I spose you can have my teddy to cuddle n keep warm hehe :)

*Shukey passes Brantree a giant cuddly furry huggable teddy!*

Oh yeah, I'm sure that listening to that song you wanted (which I remembered the name of if you look in that thread of yours :p) will cheer you up no end! :)
  • Options
    I know how you feel!! I have a chest infection which has now turned into a full blown cold - had it for over a week now!! getting mightly pi$$ed off with it!!

I'm taking multi vitamins and minerals in the hope that will boost the immune system - not really sure it works but I have nicer nails as a result!! Ha Ha!!:lol:
  • Options
    Hehe. That'd probably work for me as well, but I bite my nails so one benefit wouldn't work... ;)

And Shukes? You're wonderful! That's exactly the song I was looking for! Love you forever, babe. :D
  • Options
    Pfft, as if you'd be able to resist loving me anyway! :p

I'm just soooooooooo cute though you see. :p Not sexy cute mind, just loveable, wuverly cuddly huggable teddy bear like baby cute. Bah.

:)
  • Options
    oi, thanks alot, my nose is now stuffy also
  • Options
    You can have some lemsip and a teddy then too my_name. :p