Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Coke virgin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm pretty easygoing when it comes to drugs and used to have an "I'll try anything once" attitude, but i've never done coke. This weekend tho, I'm going to have the opportunity and I'm a bit unsure whether to go for it or not. I've a couple of q's.

1. Is it worth the cost?
2. How does the high differ from other drugs?
3. Will I become an arrogant twat?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Coke virgin
    Originally posted by lovedup

1. Is it worth the cost?
    2. How does the high differ from other drugs?
    3. Will I become an arrogant twat?

1. No
    2. You will wonder why you are doing it and why it does nothing to you really.
    3. Probably

:crazyeyes

Coke is a drug you have to do a few times before you realise what it is doing to you.

Nice but too expensive :D
  • Options
    most overated and expensive waste o money. good drug for work, creativity, determination....but fun...no. boring yes. initial rush fine. but what then...more coke.....and then......
  • Options
    I agree with Morrocan Roll. When you get the hit it feels good, but doesn't last long enough, therefore you end up snorting more and more of the stuff. Also you can't sleep on it, well i certainly can't. When you start coming down you get very paranoid and restless.....not nice at all.

If you are gonna do it, do it with people you feel comfortable with. I know, for me, i get very very paranoid, if your with close friends it isn't quite as bad.

I do a little coke once in a while, but if your going clubbing and wanting a real buzz just stick to pills hun, can't go wrong with them. I'm a big fan!!!!:razz:
  • Options
    I tried it for the first time at the weekend.

I can understand why some people like it. I had a pretty good time on it, it was pretty much what i was expecting, but it is certainly not worth paying the amount u gotta pay for it.
  • Options
    Mattbomb; I couldnt have put it better myself, I can see why if you just fancy a light high for an civilised evening out with mates why it would be ok, but its too fucking expencive and the 'fall out' I get is much too bad.
  • Options
    not worth the money, doesnt last very long, just as youre getting into it, its over. I would choose speed over coke any day.