Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

a sex toy both u and your partner can enjoy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya, me and my boyfriend want to go a bit more adventures during sex, and are gonna try use some kind of toy, but i seriously arnt clued up on all this kind of stuff!

what kind of thing would you recomend which would be really good during sex or 4play that we could both get something out of...or just basically worth investing in

i read that post earlier and the sleve thing sounds quite good

thanks all of u!:p

Comments

• Options
    ok he has suggested a cock ring?!
  • Options
    you dont know what a cock ring is, is that what youre asking?

Its an instrument (elastic or solid) which fits like a tight collar around the balls and the penis. It is put around the genitals when soft and then when he's hard the blood can't flow out so he stays hard longer. it increases the size of the erection in many cases.
  • Options
    How about a simple vibrator? Get a neat, powerful, one. It doesn't need to be a big phallic thing, just as long as it's capable of giving plenty of vibrations where you want them. Then use it on each other. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    My bloke was scared of a vibrator till he got me one for my birthday.

he loves it now hes realised it isnt getting shoved inside him!
  • Options
    Well I would recommend the Penis Sleeve!!!
    You can have them so that you are feeling all the lumps n bumps or you could turn it inside out and let your boyf have a go.
    Me and my boyf have tried them both ways, very nice indeed!:naughty:
    I also have some lacy black stockings and suspenders. It drives my boyf wild when I put them on.
    Like Mr_Wobble said what about a vibrator? If you feel comfortable enough you could use it on yourself while your boyf is watching. ( I've tried it and we both loved it!!!!)
    :D
  • Options
    vibrator is the way to go, just don't get a huge one, or one (urgh!) modeled on life...

They would be too likyl to put him off, and if its bigger than him it wont feel so good after foreplay when he enters you.
  • Options
    Thats a good point actually. Mine is about the same size as my boyf, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    vibrator is the way to go, just don't get a huge one, or one (urgh!) modeled on life...

They would be too likyl to put him off, and if its bigger than him it wont feel so good after foreplay when he enters you.

You can get vibrator bigger then a man!;)

Now that I have to see!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    you dont know what a cock ring is, is that what youre asking?

Its an instrument (elastic or solid) which fits like a tight collar around the balls and the penis. It is put around the genitals when soft and then when he's hard the blood can't flow out so he stays hard longer. it increases the size of the erection in many cases.

ermmmm I have yet to use one, and I didn't think it went around the balls too!! If that is true (which I doubt) then....Next! Cock Rings can suck my arse.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

ermmmm I have yet to use one, and I didn't think it went around the balls too!! If that is true (which I doubt) then....Next! Cock Rings can suck my arse.

Eh, cum again?

Why the dislike to cock rings?
  • Options
    True Sir Cum, my bad. They are made in several varieties, one of which will fit around the entire genital area. Its not as bad as it sounds though. Once the erection fades a wee bit its easily removed.
  • Options
    my now-ex and I tried this elastic cock ring with a vibrating bullet attached - you can turn it up or down depending on which bodypart you want to hit... that thing can really send you into outer space!
  • Options
    I suggest whipped cream, always a good thing, failing that a blindfold, nothings wrong with abit of tying up aswell
  • Options
    Whipped cream turns sour soon enough and the smell is a turnoff second only to an unflushed toilet... at least in my experience. Try some of the lubricants, especially the flavoured kind.
  • Options
    Originally posted by west_on_46th
    Whipped cream turns sour soon enough and the smell is a turnoff second only to an unflushed toilet... at least in my experience. Try some of the lubricants, especially the flavoured kind.

Hehe I second that. Those flavoured lubricants are coooool!!!!
    :naughty:
  • Options
    granted whiped cream goes off, but you can get the little cans, which you can use up all in one go,
  • Options
    All I remember was my gf and I were using instant whipped cream from the aerosol can, it was fun for about 20 minutes, and then... EW! Took us a very long shower to get the smell off. It was fun though...

Oh, and the lubes... how do I say it, they "lube" better! Some of them are pretty neat - if you blow air over the skin with the lube on it, it feels pretty damn good! Most of the water-based kinds don't make a big mess either.
  • Options
    Flipper is a vibrator which is designed for use along with penetrative sex. It has a vibrating clit stimulator, cock ring and anal stimulator. I loved it until it broke. Sob!

Ah well a bit of diy and the clit stimulator still works.:D