Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

y lie?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
y lie?

:eek2: ok so im confused, even though im a guy, why cant they/we talk truthfully, about sexuality, or penic size etc. looking through this board especially, it is so obvious that most guys exaggerate, mostly wen talkin about masturabting, and the size of certain body parts. does ne1 else agree? :crazyeyes ok so u may be wondering wot the hells he talkin about , surely he does it too rite? and y is he basically slagging off the same sex as him, and the answer is-i dont know?! but if im asked a question im gonna tell truth. this is the internet, y not tell the truth.

ne thoughts, arguments, examples? well hope to talk to yall soon, cya!

Comments

• Options
    Ummm i have a small nob

darn there we go with the lies again :p
  • Options
    I've got reeeeally teeny tiny tits...hmm theres goes those lies yet again! :p
  • Options
    Men lie, get over it!

In groups we are worse cos everyone wants to seem 'big' in front if their friends.

I don't see the need to lie about sex in real life or on here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Men lie, get over it!

In groups we are worse cos everyone wants to seem 'big' in front if their friends.

I don't see the need to lie about sex in real life or on here.

Thats because...
    • You have no sex life
    • I know the truth
    • I'd tell everyone if you lied
    • Ner ner :nervous:

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

Thats because...

• You have no sex life
    • I know the truth
    • I'd tell everyone if you lied
    • Ner ner :nervous:

:D

Tis all sad but true!:(
  • Options
    I do agree with Mejustme. Its a fact of life guys lie. (No shit sherlock) but theres no need for it really. Guys often do it because their insecure about their bodies in some way and so to cover this up they exaggerate!!! Talk to any guy on the net and they are usually like "yeah im tall,muscular, 12" cock" blah blah blah. Get over it guys!!
    Its not the size that matters its what you do with it!!!
  • Options
    I haven't lied yet on these boards. Don't see the point in it since i'm not out to impress a computer screen full of words :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: y lie?
    Originally posted by mejustme
    y lie?

:eek2: ok so im confused, even though im a guy, why cant they/we talk truthfully, about sexuality, or penic size etc. looking through this board especially, it is so obvious that most guys exaggerate, mostly wen talkin about masturabting, and the size of certain body parts.
    Most of this is just humourous jesting. If you wanted to, for example, find out the size of the average penis among thesite members, then I would reccomend posting a poll, as it's a quick and anonymous way for people to contribute. However, as you're new to forums, get to know people before asking a question like that.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    [whisper]

IMO, smaller is better... hits the spot better........

[/whisper]
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    I haven't lied yet on these boards. Don't see the point in it since i'm not out to impress a computer screen full of words :rolleyes:

Me neither, there is no reason to.
    That's the beauty of the net & these types of forums. In a way you can get to know people better, than if you meet them in reality.
    I wonder what would happen if you put us all in a room together, without our real or forum names. We could probably work out who was who in a short time just by talking to each other.
    A weird possibility ! :eek:

......& mejustme have you yet posted on the How big is your - - - - - post ?. & I don't mean just vote on the poll, but reply aswell, so you stand by your words.:cool: ;) :cool:
  • Options
    Men that say they have a big one usually dont...........#

Mine however is tiny.................:lol::naughty::lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: y lie?
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    However, as you're new to forums, get to know people before asking a question like that.

Mr_Wobble ;)

ok so some1 on this site is just a tad obnoxious! jees! :crazyeyes
    i'll say wot i like to who i like, isnt that the point of this whole discussion board thing? and why do i need to know ppl to ask a question 'like that'? have u seen some of the topics posted on this site?! and i dont know wot ur insinuating with your other commments about a poll. :eek2:
    so maybe u should bethe one getting to know ppl a bit better or giving ppl a chance before you make those sort of comments 'like that' goodbye.

o by the way i have been coming to this site before, and posted quite a bit, i just recently got a new screenname thats all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    I've got reeeeally teeny tiny tits

umm thats probably true for me! But im on here to tell the truth so i don't really care! rather be small than saggy later anyhow!!!
    :lol:
  • Options
    I disagree Ocean Sailor, there's no way u can get to know people better on here than in real life.
  • Options
    I've never lied on here, there's no point. Although admittedly it's been a long time since I asked for advice.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: y lie?

i'll say wot i like to who i like, isnt that the point of this whole discussion board thing? and why do i need to know ppl to ask a question 'like that'? have u seen some of the topics posted on this site?! and i dont know wot ur insinuating with your other commments about a poll. :eek2:
    so maybe u should bethe one getting to know ppl a bit better or giving ppl a chance before you make those sort of comments 'like that' goodbye.

o by the way i have been coming to this site before, and posted quite a bit, i just recently got a new screenname thats all.
    Well, you've just called yourself obnoxious, and it is if nobody knows you. If you have been here before, then why not use your old name, nobody knows you under your new name. :rolleyes:
    My point is that you get to know people first. What do you think would happen if you walked up to a bunch of strangers and asked "how big is your penis?"? What do you seriously expect us to say?
    If you've been here before, then you know what a poll is, and that it's a good way of getting answers to questions where people may want to remain anonymous.
    Oh, I give up, you're somehow taking everything I say and interpreting it the wrong way! :rolleyes:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: y lie?

You've been here before? I bet you didn't last very long, using "txt tlk" and spelling like that.

Mr Wobble wasn't being obnoxious, he was just giving you some friendly advice :)
  • Options
    look, why the hell did you bother replying to this topic in the first place, if u jus cant discuss. why the hell do u have to judge ppl all the time. and everybody uses 'txt talk' as u call it. so in the future juss dont bother replying to something if ur not gona go with the topic. leave it out.
  • Options
    look, why the hell did you bother replying to this topic in the first place, if u jus cant discuss. why the hell do u have to judge ppl all the time. and everybody uses 'txt talk' as u call it. so in the future juss dont bother replying to something if ur not gona go with the topic. leave it out.

We're replying to bring these facts to your attention, since they are posted in every forum in the user guides, that are there for newbies like you to read when you arrive, so you don't replies like this. You seem to have failed on all accounts. Not only did you obviously not read the user guides, you then blatently disregarded the advice of regulars, and even worse, insulted them.

They were trying to be helpful. You, I fear, weren't even trying to be an ass about it, it just came naturally.

Both posters also contributed to your topic in some way or another. But god forbid a post cover more than a single topic, your poor hardwired little brain could never cope with that.

My suggestion as a relatively senior poster would be to listen to their advice, leave out the arguments, and try to get along with people, you'll find your stay here far more enjoyable.

On the other hand, you could always insult me and find yourself flamed of these boards in a matter of minutes. Your call.