Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wht the hell has he done this to me!!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya, im so pissed off about this its unbelievable, Theres this lad in my school and i fancy him loadz (not as much as i used to though), we talk on the fone and thru txts and say hiya in school, we were talking a while back and i told him id shagged one of my brothers mates when i was pissed and he's 20 now.I told him not to tell anyone and he said i wont dont worry.
i was like kool, and its never been mentioned since.
Today i was with my mate and this ladz mate walked past, we dont get on so i just gave im a dirty look n sed ee as we normally do to eachother. Then this lad goes.."yeah well atleast i dont shag my brothers mates!" i was like what?! i was trying to figure out how he knew and then it hit me the lad i fancy and had been txting told him!! i cant believe he did this and im so pissed of i hit a wall..not good now have bad knuckles. I just dont understand why he told him!?! i told him he was a twat and stuf thru txt's and he aint txt me bk so i think he knows but..grr!!! im sooo pissed off!!:mad: :banghead:
sorry ive gone on a bit just wanted to get that outta my system!
anyone know why he might have told him or anythin?
cheerz s_M_b xx

Comments

• Options
    He did it because he's a twat.

*bad mood

:mad:

Some men can be so selfish, ignorant, self centered, and plain horrible SOME men just aren't worth the fucking bother. :mad: :mad: :crying:
  • Options
    i know i h8 this lad now soooo much and il scream if he ever come nr me or txts me agen..like u sed some men just aint worth it!!! grrr!! :banghead: why were sum twats put on this earth they r pathetic!! *bangs her head about 500 times!*
  • Options
    Yes but it will teach u to keep your mouth shut in the future wont it!? dont tell anyone anything coz ppl cant keep quiet about anything!
    Trust me ive been there!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Britney
    He did it because he's a twat.

*bad mood

:mad:

Some men can be so selfish, ignorant, self centered, and plain horrible SOME men just aren't worth the fucking bother. :mad: :mad: :crying:

Some PEOPLE....sexist!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Britney

Some men can be so selfish, ignorant, self centered, and plain horrible SOME men just aren't worth the fucking bother.

Yes, as can some women :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by atomic brian

Yes, as can some women :D

:lol: Excactly! :lol:
  • Options
    Women are always chatting about private things, and then they get pissed off when their mates try and pull you! As a rather good track once said....

I'll be fucking all your friends coz you ran your mouth like I knew you would.

Its hard not to tell people interesting things, secret things are spread by demanding confidentuality, and they in turn ask for the same from the 10 people they tell.
  • Options
    Ever think the lad might have been a bit jealous and hurt? Maybe he fancied you back? Not exactly brilliant when you fancy someone and they turn round tell you how they shagged their brothers mate etc.

Instead of texting his abuse why don't you just try and speak to him face to face and ask whats up?
  • Options
    I agree with Carolina!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~Angel01~
    I agree with Carolina!:)

Strange I agree with Carolina, even stranger still I agree with you!:) :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

Strange I agree with Carolina, even stranger still I agree with you!:) :p

Very strange that!:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    Ever think the lad might have been a bit jealous and hurt? Maybe he fancied you back? Not exactly brilliant when you fancy someone and they turn round tell you how they shagged their brothers mate etc.

this is a good point, but even if it is the case, it doesn't excuse him from breaking ure confidence and telling people about your personal life.... just because u may have hurt him unintentionally, it doesn't give him the right to deliberately stir shit for u....give him hell girl :D *hugs*
  • Options
    Men suck
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dark Pheonix
    Men suck

Less of the man-hating stuff please.
    :)