Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

newsnight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
mr spliffy you should now start to head toward newsnight. your a stoner up against mighty institutions and individuals.
some will lead you along rocky paths and are not to be trusted. but who is to be trusted by an inexperienced stoner ? who is genuine amongst the nodding heads and nice smiles and handshakes ?treachoury is rife. i know i cant spell. suits atre important in your armoury. when in rome..... lets get you moving aye.....how can WE help you out.

Comments

• Options
    morrocan have you been drinking again or are you posting this seriously :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    DUFFY...i have had two cans lager and no weed.
    LOL...yes i'm being fucking serious. bad aye..i've lost all credability as to when i'm serious ,slanderous or just plain daft.
  • Options
    :lol: youre basically the same when pissed stoned or straight, just slightly madder when either of the first two :D
  • Options
    Lol.:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Well u can for a start help me by giving me a million squid, then u can give me a pure skunk reefer. then we can do the same thing we do every night pinky, try to take over the world
  • Options
    Don't need a million - just £150,000 thanks.

We are working on a plan, the Legalise Cannabis Alliance is not just a campaign group, but a registered political party (a requirement for use on ballot papers, otherwise you can only be listed as an 'Independent').

No one expects to become an MP for the LCA, but annoucing that you will stand gets media attention; if we stand in 150 seats at the next general election - we get not just local/regional coverage in each area we stand, but the big prize - a party political broadcast across the main TV networks, which in itself will generate national pubicity in other media.

150 X £500 desposits - £75,000 is H.O. target, we need local agents to raise £500 for their local area, printing leaflets (delivered free by Royal Mail to each house) in each area over the next 2.5 to 3 years.

It sounds a lot, but we only need 420 members (@ £2pm) and 420 signed-up for the LCA-Online internet service, and a few head shops sponsoring us - and we are there!

So far from impossible, the 'LCA 420 Appeal' will be launched soon!

We have 24 confirmed already for the next election, but we can all stand in several areas (no limits there), Howard Marks stood in FOUR seats before!

So, if you would like to see the LCA stand in your area, why not start fund-raising, £500 over 2.5 years is only £4 a week. If you can't find someone to stand, H.O. will put someone up!

Money is paid to LCA, but 'ring-fenced' for each area!

More details soon!