Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Embarressing problem!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alright I feel a bit shy posting this- but who better to "try" help me than all you guys!
Well here goes, during ejaculation I dont seem to squirt it out any more. I still cum the same amount but it kind of just pours out without the squirt at all, did this ever happen to anyone before?Any ideas on how to fix it- or what to do?
:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    i dont think it can be solved because i dont think its a problem.lots of blokes of been with dont shoot it out...whys it bothering you so much anyway?
  • Options
    ITs just that I always had before and the last few weeks it just stopped squirting more of oozing out,
    Its just I didnt know if it was common or if it was just me!Still worride bout it thoguh!
  • Options
    I find that if you have a build up of spunk to release and you have a lot of stimulation prior to Ejaculation then the resulting semen shots are capable of reaching the moon. Its all to do with the pressure building up in your nut sack.

If you cum after say just 20 minutes or so and you release the ball juice fairly regularly, its not going to build up the pressure needed to reach the moon, and is more likely to dribble out like an elderly man eating cabbage soup.
  • Options
    Try holding the bottom of your shaft very tightly, so that you literally can't cum. The pressure should build up fairly well, and you'll be shooting again in no time.

Watching a sex ed video the other day - guys can cum at up to 40mph. I mean... imagine if he got you in the eye or something... *cringes*

but really, don't worry about it.
  • Options
    Generally, either leave longer between ejaculations, to store up more of your sweet love juice, or use a stop and go method, that is take yourself to the point of ejaculation and then stop / slow down so you don't ejaculate, then repeat. If you can do that a few times then when you finally release all that tension it should be fairly powerful.