Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help! wat shal i do!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya,
i dno wat 2 do im 15,and my bf is 16 so hes a yr older thn me in skool yrs!i went out wiv dis boy 4 a yr but split up bcos we neva saw eachotha :( well bout 2weeks afta we split up we gt back!bt it didn wrk bcos i liked this boy nicky!so i finished wiv my b/f again!afta a week ov bin wiv him!bt thn i dno nicky didn cm that apealing 2 me wen i cud ave him!bt now me and my x richard r talkin bout gtin back bt i tell him b4 we gt back id like 2 go wiv ppl!he gt really annoyed and sed tha i either jus wnt out wiv him nw or there was no point!bt i still really like richard!wat shud i do?leave it or jus nt go wit ppl and go out wit him?

pls help luv *sxy bunny grl*

Comments

• Options
    Sorry ????? I cant understand any of that:confused:
  • Options
    Yeh please type properly otherwise dont expect anyone to reply with a useful answer or suggestion.
  • Options
    I am afraid i dont completely understand what you have written. I think i get the jist of it though. I think you should not pay any attention to what either of them say. Just decide who you prefer or if you are really sure you want to go out with anyone at all. There is no point in simply going out with someone just for the hell of it. Follow your instincts and good luck :)
  • Options
    I think you should perhaps try re writing your problem because you may then get some better advice! Welcome to thesite though! :D
  • Options
    Eh? What?

I get the jist of what you're saying, but don't understand what you're saying. Text speak is fine for short messages, but not when you're trying to explain something as tricky and delicate as relationships. Explain it again please.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: help! wat shal i do!

Blah. Why write 'ov' it's just as easy to write 'of'?

Phonetic. Pap.

Um, how much do you like this Richard guy? It's not really that big a problem. If you liked him that much then I guess you'd choose him without needing to think about it. But yeah, I get the problem. *kicks things*

I guess the see other people thing is what I'd do. I doubt much will have changed with you and this guy so you'll prolly just split again.

Good luck and all that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    hiya,
    i dno wat 2 do im 15,and my bf is 16 so hes a yr older thn me in skool yrs!i went out wiv dis boy 4 a yr but split up bcos we neva saw eachotha :( well bout 2weeks afta we split up we gt back!bt it didn wrk bcos i liked this boy nicky!so i finished wiv my b/f again!afta a week ov bin wiv him!bt thn i dno nicky didn cm that apealing 2 me wen i cud ave him!bt now me and my x richard r talkin bout gtin back bt i tell him b4 we gt back id like 2 go wiv ppl!he gt really annoyed and sed tha i either jus wnt out wiv him nw or there was no point!bt i still really like richard!wat shud i do?leave it or jus nt go wit ppl and go out wit him?

dunno; what; to; I'm; he's; year; than; school years; with; this; for; year; because; never; each other; about; two weeks; after; got; but; didn't; work; because; with; after; of; being; but; ex; are; talking; about; getting; but; told; before; get; I'd; to; with; people; got; said; that; just; want; with; now; but; what; should; just; not; with; people; with.

Bloody hell, no wonder there's so much confusion, no one understand a word you're saying.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    hiya,

Please speak English if you expect any replies, we don't like text talk!:rolleyes:
  • Options

Surely this is a joke?

Isn't it?
  • Options
    Re: Re: help! wat shal i do!
    Originally posted by Turtle

Bloody hell, no wonder there's so much confusion, no one understand a word you're saying.

*coughs* I understood. :p

You silly buggers. It's not that hard to read. You should've known it'd be text talk. You wander into a thread called help! wat shal i do! by someone called sxy bunny grl.*tuts*
    But yeah, people don't like text talk. It's even worse when there's no paragraphs and that malarky.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: help! wat shal i do!
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

*coughs* I understood. :p

You silly buggers. It's not that hard to read. You should've known it'd be text talk. You wander into a thread called help! wat shal i do! by someone called sxy bunny grl.*tuts*
    But yeah, people don't like text talk. It's even worse when there's no paragraphs and that malarky.

Yes, but you have no trouble sinking to that level. :D

You're right, it's not that hard to read, but it's more effort than it's worth.
  • Options
    *Tries to focus as she's stoned*

What the....

*Reads again*

Nah still no good.
  • Options
    ermmm...i understand u, but not totally, the txt talk is a bit much for me here, i aint havin a go ere bcoz i did it when i 1st got here, s_m_b xx
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: help! wat shal i do!

Yes, but you have no trouble sinking to that level. :D

Suddenly, dirty thoughts are popping in my head...

You're right

As usual. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexy_manchester_babe
    ermmm...i understand u, but not totally, the txt talk is a bit much for me here, i aint havin a go ere bcoz i did it when i 1st got here, s_m_b xx

LOL

You still are doing it. :p
  • Options

You still are doing it. :p

I'm thinking that was deliberate maybe....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

I'm thinking that was deliberate maybe....

But she does it in her other posts too. :p
  • Options

But she does it in her other posts too. :p

Oh fine smart arse :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

Oh you are so smart and have a fine arse :p

Well...;) :D *looks at arse and goes to parade her intelligence across the boards*