Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

You wouldn't believe it...

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
After chatting to these two matey's in a club the other night me and my mate found out where threr's this field full of opium. Apparently it's grown for the NHS but to be honest I don't care what it's for, we went on mission today and found it. We've come away with over two bin bags full of this gear. We're yet to do any, but I let you know how it goes when we get on the case.

Anyone got any idea how much this stuff is worth!
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    opium is dangerous shit, id never touch it :eek:
    itl be worth a lot though considering how much heroin addicts pay for the shit
    Duffy
  • Options
    what, you mean you just found a field of opium poppys? you can buy opium poppies from any garden centre. theyre very pretty. did you dig them up roots and all in order to plant them and harvest the sap, or did you just pick the plants in which case youve probably wasted your time.
  • Options
    Shit... I don't remember making this thread last night.

Shooting your mouth off - just one of the evils of alcohol! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    what, you mean you just found a field of opium poppys? you can buy opium poppies from any garden centre. theyre very pretty. did you dig them up roots and all in order to plant them and harvest the sap, or did you just pick the plants in which case youve probably wasted your time.

We got the whole plants... my mate says he knows what he's doing and I hope so cos I aint got a fucking clue!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Unless the pods are weeping then you've lost your chance, also why would the NHS grow its own opium when diamorphine can be easily bought on the open market for next to nothing?
  • Options
    opium is imported from germany. travels through bonded warehouses. opium is used in a wide variety of medicines. morphine , heroin and codiene being the main products. the nhs would not grow opium. it would not have the rescoures for converting it to anything other than raw opium. the big drug companies do all that. do you honestly believe the nhs would have fields full of poppies waiting for a nurse to go and bleed and then dry and then what...pass a pipe round the wards !
    if you have found a field full of poppies they have to be white ones. they are bled daily. if you have pulled them out of the ground you have killed them.
    me thinks this is nothing more than a pissed up make believe.
    by the way...opium is very very nice. smells very earthy and exotic. very rarely seen these days.
  • Options
    by the way.. a piece of black sticky opium the size of a garden pea is on average very close to overdose.
  • Options
    Thats what i like about roll, can always bring it back to earth and see the truth. Hurrah for rolls:D
  • Options
    i like the randomness of him, and the fact that hes so damn interesting! :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    Honestly there is a field of poppy's on the A354 between Salisbury and Blandford Forum. Whether I should have disclosed that or not, I don't give a fuck. If you think I'm lying I will quite happily give you direction to the place if you PM me. I am not one for 'make believe', granted I could be wrong and I will let you know, but I aint shiting you! :mad:

I've yet to see my mate since the other morning and he reckons he knows what he's doing... something about slicing the seed pods... and he also reckons you can make opium tea... fuck knows, this is something I don't really have a clue what I'm talking about so I'm not going to pretend. I've never tried it before and was quite looking forward to having a little blat on an opium bong.

Giv us a break, and I will let you know!!!!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Honestly there is a field of poppy's on the A354 between Salisbury and Blandford Forum. Whether I should have disclosed that or not, I don't give a fuck. If you think I'm lying I will quite happily give you direction to the place if you PM me. I am not one for 'make believe', granted I could be wrong and I will let you know, but I aint shiting you! :mad:

Haha i used to live in Blandford Forum...bloody dump! Anyway as you were all saying...?:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k

Haha i used to live in Blandford Forum...bloody dump!

Ever go clubbing at the G-Spot?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

Ever go clubbing at the G-Spot?

I was only 8...the park was a happening place though...:p
  • Options

something about slicing the seed pods... and he also reckons you can make opium tea... Giv us a break, and I will let you know!!!!
    skive if you aint seen him since ,maybe he died from drinking to much tea. yes you can make opium tea, even from dead poppy heads and yes you can overdose. they wont bleed propperly if thier dead...but they still have the power to make you dead. very dodgy playing with things you know sod all about. i can understand your interest but tread very carefuly skive.