Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

PiLL mUnCHerS!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i was @ a festival yeterday. planet love. big dance fest with pvd, tiesto, scot project, andy farley. i thought it was gr8 except for the fact everywhere i looked all i cud see was guernin eheads not knowin their jaw from their arse. ppl clean out of it. i hated it. all they do is talk shit and look stupid and really frag ur head. i dont mind ppl who take the odd pill for the rush but i hate those who pop like theres no tmr and end up with a face like cherie blair. i mean wiiiiiiise up. whats goin on? kant they handle it without the pills.........where does every1 else stand on this. by the way if u think im narrow minded, im not, my best mate does pills. hes one of the aforementioned....
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    typical hard housers, don`t know they are frying their brains....idiots.

you should have went in to see phil kieran & mr c and everyone in the techno/tech-house arena. you wouldn`t have got that in there as everyone is sensible and not idiots like the hard housers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by johno
    typical hard housers, don`t know they are frying their brains....idiots.

you should have went in to see phil kieran & mr c and everyone in the techno/tech-house arena. you wouldn`t have got that in there as everyone is sensible and not idiots like the hard housers.

:lol: What a TWAT!

i was @ a festival yeterday. planet love. big dance fest with pvd, tiesto, scot project, andy farley. i thought it was gr8 except for the fact everywhere i looked all i cud see was guernin eheads not knowin their jaw from their arse. ppl clean out of it. i hated it. all they do is talk shit and look stupid and really frag ur head. i dont mind ppl who take the odd pill for the rush but i hate those who pop like theres no tmr and end up with a face like cherie blair. i mean wiiiiiiise up. whats goin on? kant they handle it without the pills.........where does every1 else stand on this. by the way if u think im narrow minded, im not, my best mate does pills. hes one of the aforementioned....

Theres always going to be people popping pills at all dance music events...its part of the scene! Sorry! I don't think your narrow minded, I just think the other piece of shit is! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    go into any hh club and all you will see is idiots competing with their mates to see who can take the most pills and snorting ket, wankers.
  • Options
    go into any hh club and all you will see is idiots competing with their mates to see who can take the most pills and snorting ket, wankers.

:lol:
  • Options
    Its balls to say that at techno or hardcore events then people are more restrained about they're drug use, most people I've met at hardcore events have taken 5 pills plus, base and anything else. But some how they manage to hold it together better, dont let it effect them for the worse, not sure how.
    If you dont like the crowd at an event, DONT GO!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Its balls to say that at techno or hardcore events then people are more restrained about they're drug use, most people I've met at hardcore events have taken 5 pills plus, base and anything else. But some how they manage to hold it together better, dont let it effect them for the worse, not sure how.
    If you dont like the crowd at an event, DONT GO!!

Someone that understands at last!! :)
  • Options
    but i wouldn`t go to a hard house club or a hardcore rave, as they are full of tits.

it is a well known fact that cyberkids are the most arrogant bunch of clubbers going.

go to a techno club and the atmosphere is amazing, everyone is down to earth, friendly and there for the music.

hardcore raves are full of scallys and hard house clubs are full of dickhead cybers and queers.
  • Options
    Johno

TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT.... and did I fail to mention that you are a fool ?

How can you sit there and slag off ppl cos of the music they like ?

:mad: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!

Crazyredeyes your funny!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    Johno

TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT....TWAT.... and did I fail to mention that you are a fool ?

How can you sit there and slag off ppl cos of the music they like ?

:mad: :crazyeyes

There is some truth in what Johno is saying, but it's not quite as bad as he makes out. I would say that the stuff he is saying about stuff like hard housers wanting to get the most fucked and snort the most ket etc. is true in that there are a higher percentage of people like this than in other sorts of clubs. Saying that EVERYONE is like that though is wrong.
  • Options
    Yamun I know

was just trying to prove a point !

Have a look at his profile tho it says in the biography "like getting fucked on drugs" so he really cant comment,

I like hard house and I take drugs but, I am no cyber kid and not a cross dresser !!!!!

Just wound me up big time !!!

And hes from the wirral, does that mean he is a theif and a skag head ? No it doesnt, he maybe but you cant tar everyone with the same brush !
  • Options
    Nice one!! I definately agree with that!;)
  • Options
    oy dickhead taking the piss out the wirral, i live in a 6 bedroomed £300.000 pound house so i am no thieving skag head you southern ponce.

i do like getting fucked on drugs, pills and coke and trips etc JUST DONT TAKE THEM IN ABUNDANCE.

YOU ARE ONLY SAYING THIS BECAUSE YOU A SILLY LITTLE HARD HOUSE MUPPET YOURSELF PRICK!
  • Options
    oooooooooh handbag!!!!

take it thats mummys house then?
  • Options
    n since when has takin drugs in abundance made u a cyber kid? johno, maybe u do have some kind of point that u wanna make, but the way ure generalisin is just fuckin wrong..... in fact, think mister redeyes pretty much summed it up...... TWAT!:mad:
  • Options
    YES MY MUM & DADS, WITH YOU BEING A SOUTHERNER I SUPPOSE YOU LIVE IN A COUNCIL FLAT WITH YOUR MUM WHO WAS LEFT BY YOUR JUNKIE DAD? WHERES YOUR MUMS MILK TOKENS? HAVE YOU ROBBED EM TO GET SOME CRACK?
  • Options
    i love hard house. its absolutely brilliant. when i go clubbin or to an event i specically go to listen to people like fergie, scot project, andy farley. i have never taken a pill in my life, nor have I worn c1b3r wear. yet i love the music, i love the scene, i classify myself as a true hardhouse clubber even tho i dont take the drugs or wear the wear. lets not stereotype here. each to their own.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Is this inbred johno wanker for real?

Bottom line is this - getting fucked and off you nut can be great fun. If I do a lot of pills it's not becasue it's a race or a competition, it's because I am enjoying the imense rush of class A chemicals in my blood.

Genereally I don't usally do to many pills at a club becuase you become cabbaged, and I'd much rather do a few and dance all night then go home and finsh the rest off with my mates. After about 5 you become pretty much immune to MDMA anyway.

Each to their own!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    YES MY MUM & DADS, WITH YOU BEING A SOUTHERNER I SUPPOSE YOU LIVE IN A COUNCIL FLAT WITH YOUR MUM WHO WAS LEFT BY YOUR JUNKIE DAD? WHERES YOUR MUMS MILK TOKENS? HAVE YOU ROBBED EM TO GET SOME CRACK?

Obviously your some kind of stuck up TWAT!!!
    :mad:
    You do yourself no favours buy telling us how much your bloody house is worth, so what!!! (Mummy's Boy!)
    I happen to live about 10 mins away from Crazyredeyes, us southerener's stick together!
    :cool:
    Just you stick to ya frikkin Techno or whatever it is your into!
  • Options
    oy dickhead taking the piss out the wirral, i live in a 6 bedroomed £300.000 pound house so i am no thieving skag head you southern ponce

How does that make you better than us then??? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Maypoo

How does that make you better than us then??? :confused:

Yeah knob jockey, how does it?

I take it that your life must be pretty dull if all you have to brag about is the size of your house, woopy do!!!!!!!:lol:
  • Options
    i actually live in newcastle. so shut the fuck up you silly little rat.
  • Options
    i actually live in newcastle. so shut the fuck up you silly little rat.

Oooooooooooo touchy:lol:
  • Options
    Well I kinda gathered that from looking at your location under your name!! But how does that make you better than southerners?
  • Options
    SECOND WARNING: If you lot carry on bitching, some of you are getting close to being banned. Play nice or go elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.