Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pleasant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm feeling very pleasant at the moment. "pleasant"......good word that . i hope your all "feeling", at the moment and for as long as possible.

Comments

• Options
    yeah lol ive been feeling 'pleasant' 'spaced out' whatever you want to call it a lot later....
    ok im talking bollox :D
    Duffy
    [oh and good to see you back again mate :)]
  • Options
    at this moment i have got a massive hash cakes in the oven, can`t wait for it to be made!

just had some nice durban poison in a spliff, lovely got quite a nice hit off it.
  • Options
    Durban poison, couple of ,ates who were over here travellin gave me some of that - knocked me socks off... altho some evil red eyed ppl mite say thats cos I'm a lightweight, but we'll just ignore that :D lol
  • Options
    me and my mates eat the hash cakes and were absolutely stoned!
  • Options
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde
    Durban poison, couple of ,ates who were over here travellin gave me some of that - knocked me socks off... altho some evil red eyed ppl mite say thats cos I'm a lightweight, but we'll just ignore that :D lol

hey i'm impressed.....if you realy had some durban poison you would definretly have been space barred.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde

*evil* evil* & *evil* ?!?!??!

:crazyeyes :hyper: :impissed: