Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bongs suck

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why do you think bongs are so good? I made one from instructions off the net and when I go to light it I have to suck mega hard to barely get it lit and by that time im outta breath (while getting no smoke at all) and then the damn thing smokes but the smoke rises and escapes!! why is this,surely this isnt supposed to happen.

Comments

• Options
    bongs do suck, BLUNTS are the only way to go:thumb:
  • Options
    [in the badly drawn pic, where i say flex, this can mean any sort of tube with a hole thats wider than this --> o]

im sure that you'll grow to love bongs if you do a proper one. basically, youre either not sealing it up [for temporary bongs use chewing gum, blu tack etc] or you've done the holes too thin or sealed one of the tubes up. theres not many other problems i can think of.
    Duffy
    big.jpg 24.3K
  • Options
    Do buckets.
  • Options
    ive not done a bucket yet, but most of my mates were sick when they did them their first times, dunno if i wanna but i suppose i will if it gets ya stoned so easily\quickly
  • Options
    if you diddnt know how to make a bong i dont think you'll be able to do buckets either [i assume] so click here for this link from an old thread that has a bit of info in it if you want to do one
    Duffy
  • Options
    Why not all get together & share This pipe!

NOTE the blow-torch required to light it:cool: :D:p :crazyeyes
  • Options
    id be suprised if anything less than a blowtorch was used for lighting it, i can imagine all the people crowding round it with their lighters :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    i like bongs me, prefer knives myself as they get yer well wrecked......do a big round of knives then sit down and chong a spliff.
  • Options
    from what i exprienced from the bong that you only live once made i have no complaints.pure stoned.was just sitting there laughing for a long time.a very nice bong i think.