Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pains

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tonight i got quite stoned with a joint stuck in a bottle.after about half an hour while sitting down pure stoned i got a feeling that i was going 2 be sick but never did or even near it.what is this?is this near chucking a whitey?

Comments

• Options
    yeh my friend, sounds like you were whitying, were you pale in the face at all? you're only sick if you whitey really badly and i have a friend who was so bad once he thought he was blind for a while :nervous: twas pretty funny to watch
  • Options
    mmmmm...whiteys.....cold sweats, shivering, feelin like ure gonna pass out....lovely! Had one of my mates throw up all over my sofa once......not impressed but it was pretty amusing!
  • Options
    I thought this was a thread about pains caused by drugs, i keep getting wierd chest pains, and i've been doing shit loads of pills lately so i wonder if thats anything to do with it. That and drinking loads, and not sleeping much, and not eating properly :S
  • Options
    ktec; I'm not sure why your asking your question about your chest pains, you seem to have then answered it through your description of your use.

As for feeling sick on weed or hash, yep it happens to all of us sometimes, personaly I think its to do with crap in the hash or over fed weed.
    I find 'motilium' works quite well for the sickness, you can buy it over the counter.
  • Options
    dunno if i was white in the face.didnt look but i wasnt sick anyway.
  • Options
    whiteys kick arse as long as they dont happen to you, gives you something to laugh at for half an hour!
    and yeah i feel sick every now and again off weed, especially when i get mega munchies and eat so many crisps that i know im feeling sick but i cant feel it properly cuz of the painkilling if you get me
    Duffy