Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the dumb user

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i feel so weird on this board. you all know so much about any type of drug and i know nothing, granted i know enough to know what i'm doing but thats it. also, you all are also intelegent, granted i've taken school and still am, i just seem to keep getting dumber by the day. it is just odd to compare sometimes.

Comments

• Options
    ah i know wot ya mean, i used to stay away from the drugs forum because i thought id say something and get proven wrong etc. You learn about drugs by doing them which is something i wouldnt suggest doing unless you are totally comfortable with it [i know you may have done drugs but im just saying, im tired and dont know what im chattin about :rolleyes:], as long as you know what youre doing and the risks i suppose its ok.
  • Options
    exactly, u learn from experiences and from other people, well I do anyways... n i guess ya have learnt loads from reading the cainhead posts on here too :D
  • Options
    My Name sorry to butt in and ask a question here, but I am dumb when it comes to drugs.

Right can anyone answer me this please?

If someone goes to buy something from a house (dealer), they are sneezing all the time, what are they most likely buying? Hard stuff or being dumb to this section what I would call soft stuff?

I bet ive just made a total arse outta myself asking that question, but what the hell:)
  • Options
    I know what I'd buy - Some Vicks ;)

It could be anything, sometimes I sneeze and sniff if I'm really stoned...sometimes I sniff when I sniff (I understand that!) ;)
  • Options
    could be buying anything and could have a cold....or a runny nose....who knows!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    If someone goes to buy something from a house (dealer), they are sneezing all the time, what are they most likely buying? Hard stuff or being dumb to this section what I would call soft stuff?

Pepper?

I've seen people sniffing all the time when they've had a problem with coke, but there were far more obvious signs that they were addicts such as their attitude and health. To be honest I wouldn't like to say cos I'd be guessing!

As for being a 'dumb user', stick around and you'll soon pick up bits of info and shit. That's one of the things I like about this board - there's very rarely any bullshit, which quite the oposite of every day life away from this board.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    In my experaince people who are sniffing all the time are doing coke, or they're just ill.
    They could also be doing speed but in my experiance people who do that normally have a clear nose. Speed makes your nose run for a while but then you can breath really easily. Thats why decongestants are a form of speed.
  • Options
    Always thought that speed made me feel better if I had a cold, but thought it was just me.... see? ya learn somethin new everyday! tis true tho, most ppl who do a lot of charlie sniff loads
  • Options
    although speed is an excellent decongestant, if snorted it really hurts your nose and the only time ive ever snorted it, my nose felt really irritated and i kept sniffing for ages.
  • Options
    I wouldnt have thought coke would make someone sniff or sneeze as its a local anaesthetic so the `snorter` wouldnt feel any sensation in the nose to irritate it - until the coke wore off.
    i dont know this for sure though as i never was one to sniff my drugs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by trixibelle
    could be buying anything and could have a cold....or a runny nose....who knows!

No its deff not a cold and they bought something:confused:

Anyway thanx for your replies:)

I might just learn something here.
  • Options
    It really depends what either the coke or the speed is cut with, plus the type of speed that you are snorting. Base will burn for a little while but I find thats fine, meth on the other hand will cause you massive amounts of pain, I wouldnt advise it.
    Also there is the outside chance that there were snorting something other than speed or coke, mdma powder or K for example.
  • Options
    It could be speed, not while they are actuaklly using it, but for the few days / week while they're body gets over it.

The come down always looks to me to be like a cold, but it doesn't feel like it.
    Added to that speed will hammer your immune system, so you're more likyl to pick up a sniffle if you do it a reasonable amount.

Or it could be nothing... I'm sniffing most of the time, but thats becasue my nose gets hit / barred / compressed / pulled fairly often.
    Its nothing to do with the drugs....Repeat after me : "its nothing to do with the drugs..."
  • Options
    "its nothing to do with the drugs"

But I know something was bought:D