Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
done em every week end for few months now, 2-3 a nite, fri an sat nite, i kno it can't be healthy,but how much damamge am i really doing, i noticed i have alot of memory loss, and aint as bright as i once was, but i don't think i could stop taking them,

how can you go clubbing,or down the local, and not get of your pie?

been taking mitsibushi's, enjoyed them alot at first, but r getting crap, too smacky, KO'd 3 times last few weeks.

any other good ones about, love TT's, daffy ducks,supermen,v8's

Comments

• Options
    u crushing and snorting or swalowing?
  • Options
    if i'm buying in the pub i just swallow em wiv a pint like, funny as fcuk the other nite tho, got stuck in my throat,coughing an spluttering till it shot out on table.

if we're doin them in the house we useually snort them, but i think i prefer swallowing, different heads i find like,

LOVE BEING LOVED UP!:cool:
  • Options
    snortin pills canes like a bitch tho! I only ever do it when theres no other option!
  • Options
    Hmmm, you raise a few points;

First of all why are you drinking booze with your pills? It really is bad news espesialy seeing as your not testing them and they could have things like K in which will really affect you with drink. Thats maybe why you got knocked out.

Second, why arent you testing your pills?

Third, if you really dont want to give up going out to the pub every weekend and getting trashed you way want to try speed. I know not everyone on this board will aggree, maybe because half of them have been addicted to the stuff, but personaly I think if your going to do it often speed is much better for you than pills.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    personaly I think if your going to do it often speed is much better for you than pills.

You may find that's true for you but from experience I can safley say that speed fucks you up more. Not only are you far more likely to get addicted to speed, you'll lose a lot of weight and generally look like a bag of shite. I've known plenty of speed freaks and trust me some of them are in some sorry states. Apart from that I wouldn't recomend any drug (especially speed) to someone who already thinks they have a drug problem.

I'm not saying pills are safe but I certainly don't think they affect you health as much as dirty speed. As for drinking booze while pilled up, no it's not really a good idea but most of do it anyway. I think the danger is when you go overboard or your still quite new to it and you don't know your limits yet.

Testing pills? ...have never used a tester, so I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one, but to be honest I'm not really 'that' bothered. I don't think I've done a pill that's been crap for almost two years now, I'm not really bothered whats in them - part of the fun is dropping them and finding out like! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I'd aggree that you can drink when you do mdma, I do it myself, only a little though.

My point was that if you dont test your pills, and I'm surprised that you dont, then you may well get ket, if you do then the mix of that and booze could put you in a coma or worse.

I dont want really to recomend speed, I was just suggesting that some people find it an alternative. I know that some people have problems with it and that it can fuck you up.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    My point was that if you dont test your pills, and I'm surprised that you dont, then you may well get ket, if you do then the mix of that and booze could put you in a coma or worse.

I don't drink a lot, and although I may get twatted somertimes I like to think of myself as sensible enough to avoid passing out. Afetr 6 years of doing pills I have never (touch wood) had any problems with pills whether they contained e, speed, K, or even 4MTA!
    I dont want really to recomend speed, I was just suggesting that some people find it an alternative. I know that some people have problems with it and that it can fuck you up.

Granted! ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i may have missed summet here, but what is a tester?

i don't drink too much when i pill, and i know from experience speed is much worse, got hoocked b4,mrs dumped me, went on mad one, comming down next day needed more, went on, dropped out of col, etc,lost a stone as well.

i think i can continue as i am for a while, cut down to doin it every 2 weeks, an one nite on that week end.

coz l8ly the week end is a blur,and therefore it has been a waiste of time

cheers,lee
  • Options
    Second, why arent you testing your pills?

lol the majority of pill users in the UK dont test their pills
  • Options
    Mixing alcohol with pills is not the best idea, if you drink before hand you may not realise how much the pills are effecting you until after the drink starts to wear off (not pleasant). Alcohol also dehydrates you...which isn't the best thing when on E.

More here

reducing the risks

Susie :)
  • Options
    Just because the majority of people dont test doesnt mean that you shouldnt. Its not fool proof but it gives you a good idea of what you've got. One better is to search out pills that have been lab tested in holland but thats hard.
    The 'tester' that I was refering to is a set of two small bottles, you scrap a tiny bit of your pills off and then put a drip on, it changes colour depending on what you've got.
    You can get them from www.eztest.com
  • Options
    I have to confess I've never tested a pill I've taken and theres been plenty of them, I guess I'm confident they are safe and I quite like the suprise element of what your pill contains and hence the effect it has on you. Plus its too much effort in the middle of some bar on a busy night out.
  • Options
    I do know what you mean about the surprise, the great feeling when you start coming up hard on a pill that you thought was a dud. However I've always found the pills in clubs really expencive so it was more out of value for money than anything that I started buying outside. And because I do this then I can test them at home before I go out.
    I got burned so many times that I got pissed of with buying in clubs, plus I prefer to give my money to a bloke that I quite like rather than some scum bag in a club who's only after my cash and couldnt give a shit about me having a good night.
    Plus by buying only good qaulity then my money is heading up the triangle to producers of good pills and not duds. Which I feel happier about.