Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Comedowns

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Probably been asked several thousand times before but I'm still on a comedown from Saturday night. What's the best thing to make them less painful (apart from not to take ecstasy in the first place)?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Comedowns
    Originally posted by Figbella
    What's the best thing to make them less painful (apart from not to take ecstasy in the first place)?
    DOn't stop taking ecstasy :D;)

Drink a lot of orange juice... take vitimin tablets, sleep a lot... fesh air. Be healthy basically.
  • Options
    yeah orange juice is good, anything with vitamin C, try and be in a non stressful situation, just go out in the sunshine,relax.

works sometimes, and a couple of asprins, i love comeing down off wizz, cant be fucked to do anything, but feel so nice and chilled.
  • Options
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Vitamin C is a good suggestion.

More on comedowns here
  • Options
    Wow we are super efficient today, 2 mods on your case!!! :)
  • Options
    Annoyingly I cant find the post I made on this topic a while ago so I'll just give you a quick run down on your options as I see them considering you dont want to stop doing pills.

5htp - a suplement that could help you to produce more seratoin (sp) which is the 'up' side of pills. Therefore maybe helping with the crash. You could take 1x50mg pill for each night for five days leading up to the night out and 1x50mg for each night for the five night after. Dont do 5htp and mdma on the same day.

Vit C - Could help with the neuro damage with pills but personaly I find it makes my comedowns harsher. The Vit C makes your body's system more acidic and this means speed type drugs (mdma too) will wash out faster. This causes you to have a quicker harder 'crash and burn' comedown.

Pot - Some people love it, I'm not so sure, I find it just makes me jittery, also it does raise your heart rate ever so slightly which may mean its harder to sleep.

GHB - This can be quite nice, if you get it right, however the mix is quite dangerous, be careful. I wouldnt recomend it on the end of a speed binge though, it seems to make it worse for me.

Temazepan - Obviously this is risky be careful. I've always found temaz to be a bit too stonny but people do it, it will knock you out, may leave you feeling crap the next day though.

Valium - Same risk as temaz. In my opinion this is perfect, eases you into sleep well and takes away any worries at all. Does have a risk of higher neuro damage though.

Stilnoct - This is a new insomnia pill, I quite like it, I'm not sure of the dangers. Can cause you to trip if you take too much.

Matrazapean - Same as above really but lasts longer.