Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i'm a liar.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just been reading about some of the new anti- terrorist legislation coming into force in europe. i.s.p's are going to have to keep records of every email that enters leaves or circulates in europe , for two years. the blind beggar (blunket) has stated that the information gathered will also be used to fight ordinary crimes and drug trafficking. just thought i'd let you know.
by the way, while i'm here i'd just like to say i've been lying just for fun. i have never taken an ilegal substance in my life...never even seen one. never grown tulips let alone weed. never stolen any money from my mums purse. i'm thinking of joining the church choir and exhort you all to help little old ladies across the street.
wether they wanna cross or not alright ! ?

Comments

• Options
    :mad: anti terrorist my arse, fucking wankers
    ah well we can legally talk about weed next july anyway, and i doubt theyre gonna chase every drug user on the web, think about it.
    Duffy
  • Options
    :lol: We could have some fun sending a (little) false information flying around the 'net :lol:

"Yeah I got a Cessna full of smack, ready to land at Stansted. You still OK for picking it up?"

:lol:
  • Options
    thats it..bye kiezo...tara mate......barlinny for him.
  • Options
    so is anyone in on this ounce iv just bought? oh and its nearly harvesting time for those industrial size fields of the good shit in my garden :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    dont know what any of you are talking about...oh fuck em wheres mi rizlarr.
  • Options
    Morrocan, you've only just realised that what you say on here could get you into trouble?

Have you ever heard of the echelon project?

BTW the bit about lying is pointless. They cannot treat anything you say here as a confession. To be certain put some "white noise" in your posts and emails.
    I regularly (or should that be periodically)? mail some of my friends assassination plans for prominet political leaders. I put the suject line as "killing the president" regardless of the "target".

You can call me stupid or pointless if you like, but i figure that if they make me paranoid i may as wel send some back at them... although maybe i need more detail in my plans.
  • Options
    kill the president ? now theres an idea.........
  • Options
    yeah, and we could plan it all online on this site, cos Youth-nets database will be uncrackable to those scummy FBI and CIA agents

Yeah!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    kill the president ? now theres an idea.........

its not an idea until i get a reasonable size part in this plan

uh... i mean...

ah fuck it
  • Options
    of all the billions of potheads, loads of em must come online, itd be pretty pointless chasin em all up just to give em all a bloody strike! :rolleyes: dumbarse government
    u noticed how they arent doing a "war on football riots" which kill many people and cause havoc in towns, but they are doing a "war on drugs", which only harm the user and nobody else except in the case of passive smoking, little stuff like that. honestly, a law should be passed to make private drug using illegal, they wouldnt be promoting drugs that way!
    Duffy
  • Options
    hmmmm.... ya reckon they'll start emailin strikes? if they do we're all fucked lol
  • Options
    totally off the topic, but talking about all these war on... things how about a war on idiots, there are too many of them out there and they piss alot of people off.
  • Options
    how about a war on idiots
    now the government having a war with themselves would be totally pointless, sounds fun though...
    :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k

now the government having a war with themselves would be totally pointless, sounds fun though...
    :D
    Duffy

ha ha good one
  • Options
    ha ha good one
    *bows* hey i know it was crap but its not every day i get a chance to bow
    *runs off to the woods*
  • Options
    Can I just point out that the US had information about the 11th of september attack but they hadnt got round to reading it because of the back log of information. The police have much better things to be doing than chasing after end users, they after dealers.