Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

oneatcons.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i can see you will make the perfect polotician.
blind to the truth. ignorant. inflexable. selfish. distorted view of history etc. i stay away from polotics because people like you realy get up my fucking nose with your simplicity.

Comments

• Options
    If my neo-liberalism offends, I don't give a damn. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by onenatcons
    If my neo-liberalism offends, I don't give a damn. :)

Dipshit, can't you read?

It wasn't your policies he was talking about. I think he used the words "blind. ignorant. inflexable. selfish. distorted view."

Just like Steelgate, you ignore anything that really questions your view, because you have no answer. You don't have the depth to really think your beliefs through, its almost as if (again like Steelgate) you are parroting someone else's policies.

@ Morroccan Roll. You know I thought you'd got lost. Can't say I've ever seen you post in here before.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

Dipshit, can't you read?

It wasn't your policies he was talking about. I think he used the words "blind. ignorant. inflexable. selfish. distorted view."

Just like Steelgate, you ignore anything that really questions your view, because you have no answer. You don't have the depth to really think your beliefs through, its almost as if (again like Steelgate) you are parroting someone else's policies.

@ Morroccan Roll. You know I thought you'd got lost. Can't say I've ever seen you post in here before.
    mr kent i do pop in for a look around but avoid getting involved as a rule. people like steelhead and mr notoneconstrucive sentence get me so fucking mad with thier simplistic views of the worlds problems. they are not in touch with the reality of real life. i suspect thier spoilt little brats who live reasonably comfortable lives of thier parents efforts. nowt wrong with that but what is wrong is they dont apreciate it what they have. and have no understanding of the daily grind and struggle of real people in real situations. thats why i avoid this place.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

Dipshit, can't you read?

I'm not ignorant to anything posted that is contrary to what I post and I welcome anybody who wishes to question my views.

The only opposition to my views have been 'Oh, you don't care about the poor', or 'You don't like aiding others'.

If someone can offer a more constructive critique, then I'd be happy to respond.

• Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

mr notoneconstrucive sentence

LOL :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Vox populi, vox Dei

LOL :D

I find such a comment especially comical from one who cannot spell. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by onenatcons

some of the greatest writers past and present cannot spell to save their lives. doesn't mean they dont have talents and insights. my education was borstal, the streets, strangeways.
    gives me an insight into life that is far different than yours.
    met soldiers of fortune who have to get thier hands bloody. ex army lads etc. had a couple omy my own businesses over the years. so i'm uneducated by the standards of most of you on here. but wherever i go i meet educated idiots.

I find such a comment especially comical from one who cannot spell. :)
  • Options
    Err... I do have opinions on this... but :

I didn't agree with the threads that were more or less there purely to insult and annoy steelgate, but at least they have a political questionnin them.

This thread is purely here to insult and annoy onenatcons, so maybe it shouldn't be here ?
    Or if you want to insult him at least reply to a specific post, cos then you could give some constructive critisism.

oh, and I'm impressed with that response, M.R. Thats the kind of thing that wins arguments.... Like i said, i do have opinions in this...
This discussion has been closed.