Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Society and Cannabis.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does the government not notice anything in society to do with cannabis.its obivious that people want cannabis legal because of all the grips that cannabis has on society.In all foreign countries you see people selling dope pipes,bongs,(not just in foriegn countries)u never see people gonig about wearing jumpers of heroin or e or coke.the government should think about the people instead of themselves all the time.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Society and Cannabis.
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    all the grips that cannabis has on society.

such as?
  • Options
    does the government not notice anything in society to do with cannabis.its obivious that people want cannabis legal because of all the grips that cannabis has on society.In all foreign countries you see people selling dope pipes,bongs,(not just in foriegn countries)u never see people gonig about wearing jumpers of heroin or e or coke.the government should think about the people instead of themselves all the time.
    landrover 4 b 4.......not sure quite what your on...about ?
  • Options
    In all foreign countries you see people selling dope pipes,bongs,(not just in foriegn countries)

Is it just me that's really confused by that statement??? :confused:

If you want a bong mate, go and nip down the local market, you don't have to go abroad to get one...or even better, go to www.whspliff.com (bit of advertising for old spliffy boy!) ;)
  • Options
    I see your point, but...

The gov. is trying to direct the country.
    People say that they want cannibis legalised, but they also say they want a working NHS, less crime on the street, more poductivity in industry etc etc

The government sees these and legalisation as counter productive, so i sunsure which "desire of the people" should take precedence.

Added to that, the government works under a system of competiton (between the parties) and none of them is willing to be scapegoated for the failing NHS, the raise in crime etc that will follow the legalisation of cannibis.

The failing NHS and rise in crime will happen anyway, but every party would quickly blame legalisation, as long it was not them in power when it was legalised.
  • Options
    hey coke...lay of the snow for a while. the idea of legalisation is that it will cut down on crime and stop wasting police time. prescribe heroin and the jails would be almost empty. the nhs would be better off.
    psycosis come to mind.....paranoia....... ? you ok coke ?
  • Options
    yea the jails would almost be empty and there would be less murders and deaths from heroin.i wudn take heroin though,never.ill just stick to cannabis and alcohol.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Society and Cannabis.
    Originally posted by Maypoo

or even better, go to www.whspliff.com (bit of advertising for old spliffy boy!) ;)

Or it would be if the url was correct! It's .net not .com - bloody stomers:D
  • Options

Morrocan Roll
    hey coke...lay of the snow for a while

Heh, my nick refers to the caffinated soft drink.

I'm not claiming innocence, but i've had this nick since i was 16...

That was when I learnt that my mummy lied when she said that drinking coke with a caffine allergy could kill me... and I was a little more interested in practicle electronics + public / privite phone systems.

Besides, i thought it was you that wanted more disagreement and debate on thsi board?
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

Morrocan Roll
    hey coke...lay of the snow for a while

Heh, my nick refers to the caffinated soft drink.

I'm not claiming innocence, but i've had this nick since i was 16...

That was when I learnt that my mummy lied when she said that drinking coke with a caffine allergy could kill me... and I was a little more interested in practicle electronics + public / privite phone systems.

Besides, i thought it was you that wanted more disagreement and debate on thsi board?
    you fuckin great puddin coke....i'm not having a go at your attitude ....more your ramblings that i couldn't make head nor tail of ! fooled me..thought you were all wired up on columbian marching powder....well what you expect me to think with a name like that?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Society and Cannabis.
    Originally posted by WHSpliff.net
    Or it would be if the url was correct! It's .net not .com - bloody stomers:D

Ooops...sorry spliffy!!

biggthumpup.gif