Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

question for IT nerds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
any advice on the best 'exam cram' material for win 2000 pro exam. I thought I was a pro untill I took some transender practice exams so need some material to give me the main points to pass the exam. Any idea's, 'COKEPHREAK', justin etc? do you know if the examquestions are as brutal (in being very misleading) as the practice stuff?
Thanks

there you go!

Comments

• Options
    Is this for a MCSE ?

If so the best way to go is to search the net for mock papers, cos most come with answers attached, and after practicing 10 -20 papers you should be more than set for the real thing.

Now, go back and edit you post, and put my name just after justins.

You just put his name there and he'll think he's winning.
    ;)
  • Options
    maybe u shud rephrase ur title to really intelligent people
    hehehe not it nerds heehe
    jk
  • Options
    And add my name too...

But what do I know, I'm just a newbie ;)

Seriously though, the MS "cram" texts are pretty good, though they tend to be pricey.

If you want something in simple language which is easy to remember, try getting MCSE Win 2K Pro for Dummies (no insult intended) by Glenn Weadock. It's in good, plain english and doesn't browbeat you with insignificant details. Also, like Cokephreak said, search the net. Chances are you'll find a wealth of information to supplement the texts.

Cheers

CD
  • Options
    if u were a real it nerd u would hack the exam authorities server and get the answers for the exam :)