Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Roll Report

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
bongbudda's Trip Report influenced me on this one. I received an email today from my friend Ali. Apparently I typed this on his computer a couple of weeks ago at his apartment. Laughed my ass of reading it.

Its 10;11 time. Im f;ud;k;9jg ;rollijgn balls. I k3eep moving from the spinney chair in ail’s room with jack Johnson mu;zif or sitting on the coich w2ith michelle or on the balcony with ali. The cd I put ;in the living room I s Kaschika. I ;made the name up.!!! Im so creative… . Goo dcd. Im fuckedu p.

/10:356 – rolling harder ; ali and I having a shit time truoi;ng to get ;phone numbers off of his phone so that he could use my

12:07am rolling balls – took pilla at 8:30 that’s 3.5 hrs ago. Got kicked oput of the chot tubs…michelle let me borrow al swilm wutit tgop. Ilts cute. Makes me look better. She’s preety much “-out” of eavelrything right now. Brancon got hom,..tried to gva jae mhim weed and michelle didn’t want me to

Brandon jis cool…he f ofynd both my earring backs after they came out when I took my shir4ata of and he put them in for me. Beca;us;e I cant do shoit. Or maybe I cant do shit.

Goona go dance!!!!

yeahlads to dance.l I think brandons asleep now and maybe michiel.,e. she doesnlt like him at all right now. Ali wont bet up and do something

so it was just now 4:20 and we all smoked im fucked up
gonna go back to the living rpopo, withj a;o amd tru tp get jho, tp on a wapok me\

ggod enough

(I think that last part was 'with ali and try to get him to go on a walk with me')

Comments

• Options
    I have no idea what you are talking about !!!

:confused:
  • Options
    i didn't understand a fucking word of that.
  • Options
    i didn't understand a fucking word of that.
    funny you should say that, it reminded me of you when your fucked! lol
    :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    ME FUCKED ? only when i mix my herbs with the demon alcohol...good stuff it is too.
  • Options
    I typed it because I can never remember everything I want to from a night like that. I had completely forgotten that Brandon was even there until I read it. I ran into him at a party the other night and he said we talked/smoked for nearly an hour out on the balcony that night and I couldn't remember any of it.