Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Memory loss from smokin too much

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone out there who has smoked weed/pot for a while suffer from really bad memory loss.

I work in an office and customers will ask me to do something and ten minutes later they will phone back and i wont have a clue, unless i write everything down.

Does anyone else have suffer from a bad memory loss!

Comments

• Options
    Short term memory loss can occur, but it is only short-term, stop toking and everything returns to normal; a very good reason to carry on toking;) :p:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by WHSpliff.net
    Short term memory loss can occur, but it is only short-term, stop toking and everything returns to normal; a very good reason to carry on toking;) :p:D

Well I best not stop then, who wants to be normal, what ever that is!
  • Options
    i go to the kitchen to make a brew. soon as i arrive in the kitchen i have forgotten why i'm in the kitchen. it's part of the buzz.
    my memory is only affected whilst under the influence. after 35yrs smoking weed i remeber my childhood very well. i remember as well as the next person. i cannot remember telephone numbers for even a few seconds. but then i couldn't before i started smoking.
    and while i'm on the subject i would ...er.. iwas going to say..er...think i'll go to the kitchen and get lost in there .
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i go to the kitchen to make a brew. soon as i arrive in the kitchen i have forgotten why i'm in the kitchen.

LMFAO @ Mr Morrocan ! :)

That is the worst ever, I used to live in a 3 story house at the top floor, would trapes down al those sets of stairs get to the kitchen and forget why I was there, then just get some munchies, walk all the way back up and have to go down again when I remembered why I had gone down in the first place.

GREATEST INVENTION EVER.........

Mobile phones! A quick call to those left up stairs to remind me! (unless they have forgotten, so the moral of the story is always tell someone else what you are going to do before you leave the room ! :)
  • Options
    Iv got a habit of thinking up a joke so funny i get giggles for about 15 mins then when i get half way through telling it something distracts me and i forget the joke, and my mate forgets the bit i had already told him. Its all in fun anyways.
    Duffy
  • Options
    the difficult bit i find is when your dealing with mr normal who hasn't a clue that your high as a kite. in the middle of explaining something complicated my brain stops....dead. errrr.....sorry mate i've just fallen into a black hole. where was i ? sometimes it doesn't matter how many prompts and reminders the person gives me, i have lost that thread and cant pick it up.
    i usualy apologize and tell them i'm brain dead and will get back to the subject as soon as possible...they just think your a liitle eccentric.
  • Options
    Well I've had no bud for three days :eek: only pollen, which is nice for a change, but for three days on its own :eek:

Anyway, one of my mates has just dropped round a nice little present of his latest crop, and well, its like this really, basically, at the end of the day, there was a reason for making a post, in reply to those about, but this bud (AK47) is so good, I've forgotten:p

Sorry:D
  • Options
    well i haven't had a smoke for a few days. by choice.
    i was forgetting who i was..am. been to busy.
    might have a wee spliffy later though.....who am i talking to.. about what...?oh right. yeah.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    well i haven't had a smoke for a few days. by choice.

:eek: :eek2: :crazyeyes :lol:

Look new icons!
  • Options
    stoners :rolleyes:
    :D
    Duffy